Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Sorry I've been so absent. This new doctor has been less than fantastic. Changed some meds and it's made me really unwell over the last month or so. I'm looking for a new one so hopefully I can get better and be more on it soon.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Indeed. Take care Doc.

As for my IC post. Technically, when I said Kage spoke in a low voice, it could be taken as low enough that Lucidas might not hear it over the storm. Plus, Kage isn’t exactly thinking straihjt right now. :)

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Thank you all.

I'm better at the moment, managed to wrangle what I needed out of him. If only just. It's frustrating. I don't know if he's doing anything wrong per se, but he just doesn't commutate and, like, that's super important for one's health, y'know? Anyway, I'm getting a post in while I'm in a frame of mind to do so.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
OMG we're about to Brusselsprouts again just like in Stomp. LOL

Maplefacehoohsmall_zps9y2ytktu.png

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
shortly after Maple joined the squad, we went on a swamp mission and ended up encountering an eldritch swamp monster who's Name Maple never could figure out how to say, so she calls him Brusselsprouts - at first it looked like it was going to be a fight, but then Maple being Maple was all like "maybe we can be friends?" and that seemed to be working until a fight happened anyway. which causes BS to use vine whip and super effectively throw Maple right out of the battle. then after the rest of the party got their rumps handed to them, a new peace was struck... which Maple had no idea about so she came flying back in and superman punched him in the mush...

it all worked out in the end, but it was a rough go of it... lol I just wonder if Zam's throwing another party-wiper out at us lol

Last edited:

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ah. The Barometz incident.

Hehe. That was a fun read. :) Also, EB charging in is giving Kage Moscareina flashbacks from season 1. :)

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I know my last few IC posts have had Kage basically flip flopping on how They should react, but it just kinda fits. He’s basically a roiling mass of mixed up feelings because he has no idea what to do. I mean, he’s just used to punching evil in the face.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hey, I finally added a bit more to the Mey Hem season 2 recap. Sorry it’s taking so long, I have honestly been procrastinating on it. But i Should be able to get back to it now.

‘’Also, comically, I found that during season 1 I was randomly swapping between calling Beathra Poet (as he was at the time) and Beathra. Hopefully it should flow better now.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Got some medical stuff coming up, will try to get something up tomorrow if I'm up for it.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I'm sorry, continue w/out me. Recently got some bad news and still processing.

Edit: not with my health, so don't worry.

Top Bottom