Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Dee bought EB some more time Med... will she ever live it down though... gosh so embarrassing, the new girl will likely jump back in terror if Dee ever leans in to sneak a kiss. lol

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Med, would you want EB to post or would you want me to have Sue'zhan reply and EB reply to that?

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Noting that I'm waiting to see if anyone else post before I post. Mainly looking to see Patch's post since it's the next day, finding Patch was a major portion of the story for a while, and Patch discovered things of note for the rest of the group.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I’m finally getting back to adding to the campaign recaps again after procrastinating for ages, so back to season 2.

Quick question though. When Patch went to see Aresenic Grey about the magic page. Was it Arsenic Grey who told her it had a spell attached to it? Can anybody remember?

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Which magic page? Just need a refresher and it'll probably come to mind.

‘Sorry, didn’t explain that well. After the incident at the Ret, Tungsten gives Patch (i think), the page that his daughter was given that sparked the fire. I know she visits Arsenic Grey before going back to her hidey hole in the library to decipher the fact that the page says, if I remember, grand fireball something. She then tries to find the yellow cloaked man, I think.

Does that help?

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Ooohh. Tungsten quietly showed the page (so no one else would realize what he was doing). Friday made a visual note and, with Oracle's help, printed out a copy when everyone returned to the mansion. The thing that Arsenic Grey noticed was that the instructions were wrong in a way that it would backfire if attempted. Well, "backfire". It would create the fireball but it was way stronger than what you would give to most beginners and it would summon at point blank range.

Patch

Citizen
Well... our power went out while I was eating dinner tonight. I may not be able to make the post in the Micropiece thread that I wanted to make, but I'll make a shorter post in the main thread so we can keep the story moving.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Thanks Zam, that helps a lot. I should be able to tidy up and finish the recap for Disc one of season 2. Then get into the rest of Mey Hem s2. :)

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Well... our power went out while I was eating dinner tonight. I may not be able to make the post in the Micropiece thread that I wanted to make, but I'll make a shorter post in the main thread so we can keep the story moving.
Make it anyway! I've been jumping around different times in Micropiece anyway.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I finally got through to the new doctor's office and they sent in an interim script to get me back on track till I can see the doctor in person. I'll give it a couple of days for things to settle down, but I should be back before the end of the week.

I... Don't ever want to go through that again. I've deal with depression, but nothing so awful. There's being depressed and then there's not having the will to live.

Top Bottom