Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I appreciate that.

Maybe we should make it a rule that future challenges of this kind be specifically described as 'all or nothing'. Just to make it a little more clear.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
While he can't escape, Master SAVAGE is still up and fighting. Just noting in case any were waiting on me.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
So here's a thing to do for fun. Credit for the template is here.
SmartSelect_20211227-163801_ibisPaint X.jpg

SmartSelect_20211227-165037_ibisPaint X.jpg

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Those could be useful. Also, Fnu, I think your energy is wrong. Shouldn't it be 4 at the end of your turn?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Those could be useful. Also, Fnu, I think your energy is wrong. Shouldn't it be 4 at the end of your turn?

Looks like it, and it looks like it was wrong since the previous turn. I had 2 Energy, then Lightning Storm cost 2, but I rolled even and gained 4 for an overall gain of 2, and I guess I saw too many 2s and just wrote a 2 for my final energy, and then I did the same thing this turn.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Here's what the Wayback Machine managed to capture for A Mey Hem Thanksgiving: Never Say Seconds Again.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Very cool. Its fun to see even these small bits of out adventures. :)

i should have a post up today.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
GSO: Kage did 26 damage, not 16. Already noted it in my notes.

MEDdMI: Took a while before my brain was in the right space but I was thinking of mid 90s R&B music videos and I chuckled at the first Micropiece story. Even if that's not specifically the genre of music he's singing.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ha. I missed the extra ten when i added things up. Thanks Zam.

The micropirce theater thread has been a lot if fun to read so far. Every short story adds just that little but more to the workd. And all the character moments are great. :)

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
MEDdMI: Took a while before my brain was in the right space but I was thinking of mid 90s R&B music videos and I chuckled at the first Micropiece story. Even if that's not specifically the genre of music he's singing.
There's always Boys II Men, which is part R&B, part super cheesy love songs.

I do want to get to EB side stories at some point, just have a lot of ideas for Harue that need to get out first.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
All things considered, I was explicitly thinking of the Jodeci song Cry For You. Which, fun fact, for the longest I didn't know the name of. I thought the name of the song was based on the refrain at the end. It hits a space of unironically enjoying the song yet being able to laugh at it.

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Here's what the Wayback Machine managed to capture for Mey Hem: Submitted For Your Disapproval. This is everything now unless I find part of Mey Hem: Faster. Better. Forever.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Destron: If you want to skip your turn, you can, but it's still combat.
GSO: The campaign hasn't been doing traditional initiative. It's all the enemies, then the players in any order. My posts have been formatted in order for readability.

Top Bottom