Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
One roll edited in. I'm not dealing any damage this turn, so that won't complicate things.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Alright, I've posted, incorporating the various changes and post edits. GSO, don't post this turn since your previous attack would be for this turn.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Alright, I've posted, incorporating the various changes and post edits. GSO, don't post this turn since your previous attack would be for this turn.
No problem, i’ll let things roll around again. Sirry for jumping the gun. :)

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
It's been 24hrs and we still don't have internet. I'll try to get a post tomorrow, even if I have to run an access point off my phone so I can post from the PC.

I just really don't like the mobile UI for RP.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Likewise. Had a nasty power outage in my area this morning but thankfully it's back up.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Is Dee going to attack, attempt some sort of out of combat skill check, or neither and leave the post as is?

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
it was just a dialog post until everyone else had a go. since it takes place ic between doc and gso's posts... which felt too soon to be making another turn's actions.

I just wanted to get a post in of dee reacting to Savage's counter, and the arrival of back up. this is just what dee was thinking prior to - and directly after Doc's turn... I don't think she gets another 'action turn' until after savage anyway

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
This is a new turn. GSO just jumped the gun. Was giving you a chance before Fnu posted.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
okay made an attack turn post, lol now I see why they let fist of the falling star have so many d 12 rolls, lol only getting 1 use between short rests is a killer balancing mechanism

Top Bottom