Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yes.

DO IT!

:)

World building side fun and character bits for any of the npcs you’ve created over the course of this rp sounds like fun to read.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
OnceuponatimetherewasGinnyandshewasjuststartingherdaybutthenthemayortrippedoveranddadgotinvolvedandmomtoldmeit’dbefinebutiwaslateforworkand…

:)

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
While Ginny's speech is a stream of consciousness, there are spaces between her words. However, while it won't be the first posted, the third Micropiece idea I came up with involved Ginny.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Pardon the incomplete post, but I wanted to get Beathra's plea in before the opportunity passed. I'll fix the details when I'm home.

Patch

Citizen
Not giving any description of what's happening in my post. This would be the part where the camera cuts away and you'd only see the shadows on the wall for dramatic effect.

Patch

Citizen
Probably just leave the room the way she came, then continue on the way she was going. She has no more business with the kid.

This encounter pretty much changed the whole game for her. Depending on what she runs into next, I can show more of what that means.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Destron: Unless you have the Conjurer feature, you can only use one charge a turn. You'll have to pick between Nightcap, Kage, and EB to heal instead of all three.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I think I still have a charge left in my conjured thing, so I can heal 20 on someone next round if that helps make a choice.

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Destron: It's two Acrobatics checks but I'll let you apply your current roll to whichever you choose. If make it through, you can attack.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
ok my bad i misread the 'and' as connecting the two, not as an also. i thought it was sort of:

roll acro, and x<15 = fail both while x>20 passed both --while an 15>x<20 would pass the first and fail the second.

no biggy I'll just roll again for the first one since I already rolled once high enough to pass the 2nd one

Top Bottom