Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I love how the dice check for Kage not to catch the magnet means the rest of us get hurt more XD and of course the Dice do what they do :ROFLMAO: I'm just happy it wasn't 7 d20s

Patch

Citizen
Oh, I put the DC since I thought you were going to post. Patch is causing it.
Alright, just wanted to be sure of that before I write the post. I should have it up sometime this weekend. Life is busy at the moment...

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Here's what the Wayback Machine managed to capture for Mey Hem: It's About Community

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
And now, A Mey Hem Thanksgiving: Maybe Your Goose is Cooked. It seems that the Wayback Machine doesn't have any of Mey Hem: Faster. Better. Forever.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That Thanksgiving side story was a lot of fun and had a ton of great little character moments fir everybody. A shame no e if seasone 2 survives, but i will do my best to recap it in full.

Would you like me to attempt to recap the side stories too? :)

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
It's wholly up to you. It would be more work for you and the side stories aren't wholly canon. At the same time, they're really short.

I contemplated doing a new Thanksgiving campaign this year but a lot of factors are leaning against it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
If there's any factor in favor of a Thanksgiving campaign, it's that the loose canonicity would be a real plus right now.

We're already halfway through the month though.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Another campaign would be too much, I think. Probably would go into next year. We could try bringing back the arena, though.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That would be fun. Much as a thanksgiving side campaign would be fun, i think we’re at a tipping point in the main story and it would be a lot for you to come with a seperate story, on top of all the build up of the main campaigns plots all coming to a head.

arena battles would be fun. Character battles, random build battles like the alt universe one we had. :)

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
We're already halfway through the month though.
The Thanksgiving mini campaigns have always started (American) Thanksgiving weekend or later. However, it was fairly pointed out that it probably wouldn't complete until next year. The Arena hadn't been on my mind but there could be options and it would be slightly less brain power needed. Still waiting on everyone to post in the main campaign but I can work out some things for the Arena if people are interested.

Top Bottom