Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

Patch

Citizen
OMG! How's he doing? I was worried when he disappeared right around the time COVID got bad. 😓

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
He said he’s doing a lot better now. No COVID issues that he mentioned. Things got very stressful at grad school back then, so things got on top of him by the sound of it. he found his way back here because he still had my message ping from back in May 2020.

New Allspark did come as a bit of a shock to him. Hopefully Sunbeam will pop in here sometime to say hi. But at least we can now get back in touch with him. :)

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I was thinking about creating a new thread where we can write side stories for fun. Like writing one-shot pieces that we don't interact with, that could either be canon or not. This would be different from the Arena, which is for fighting. Any interest in this? I have a few ideas right now. Basically just an excuse to flex our creating writing muscles.

Last edited:

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Certainly. Little shots of character moments that wouldn’t necessarily fit into a campaign. Or just fun shenanigans and hijinks. :)

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
sorry for the wait everyone, post's up in the ic thread. lol Dee's bursting with energy atm so next turn should be fun

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
My IC post will be either tomorrow (Friday) or later in the weekend.

In many ways I feel it would be inappropriate for me to post in Micropiece Theater but I wondered since I had only one idea if it would truly be a problem. Weirdly, a few more ideas popped in my head.

Top Bottom