Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Just making sure no one had any more questions. I'll advance things tonight (or tomorrow morning).

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I'm going to be busy for the next few days, so I don't know how soon I'll be able to post.

If we need to move on, just assume Beathra agrees to using the locator page and says something pragmatic about the power drain as a secondary objective.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hope you’re ok Doc.

At the time of writing, it was half open to a reply and half rhetorical. So i’m ok with moving on if everybody else is ready to.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ok. Will edit Now. Thanks Zam.

EDIT: Done; i got 19 in total.

Last edited:

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I'll try and have a post tomorrow night.

Been dealing with family issues. I don't feel comfortable going in to detail, but suffice to say, I've had a lot on my plate

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Understandable, Doc. Hope you get breathing room soon.

Quick note about my post: I know this is an RP and battles are largely inevitable, but to EB charging blindly into a battle already in place is a bad idea. Not to mention taking down guards who work for YPNR who (while they are suspicious) haven't actually done anything bad during this visit that EB saw. Eg, how do we know these guys are the same ones who have been doing all the kidnappings and such? He's definitely not a fan of "shoot first, ask questions later."

I think that made sense. It's late and I'm tired. XD

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's a fair point. In a place like this we have reason to question anything we think we're seeing.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Agreed. Nothing is quite right in YPNR. Also, you’re right about the guards being just guards. I like the idea of all this. The completely different world, the different mindset, the fact that there is something rotten at the core of YPNR and that its wearing a smiling face, is beginning to wear on Kages nerves. He’s the Knight of Shadows and there are no shadows to hide in. :)

At this point, he kinda does want to fight his way to the truth. EB’s reaction to his ‘Don’t kill, for now’ is really good.

Honestly, i know my post as is has Kage charging in, but i can quite easily re-edit it to have him hold back.

Although, Zam having the guy apparently trying to be ‘non-lethal’ does make Kage a little sympathetic to the bald guy. However, if this is a mistake, i don’t think Kage is going to take it well. :)

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
I'll try and have a post tomorrow night.

Been dealing with family issues. I don't feel comfortable going in to detail, but suffice to say, I've had a lot on my plate
Take the time you need. Hope things get better.

Honestly, i know my post as is has Kage charging in, but i can quite easily re-edit it to have him hold back.
The GM has seen the IC post. It seems fine considering the events at hand.

Top Bottom