Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Hmm, a direct, measured call out to her patron may take a second to ponder. Still probably going to post today, though.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
GSO: It would be Presence instead of Perception. That said, Kage's bonus is the same for both.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ah, that was a typo from my brain. I even checked the Presence and Perception before posting too. :)

I’ll go edit that now. Thanks Zam.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Yes, Friday is quoting herself:

Please help us maintain this critical nexus and sanctuary for our community. We foster inclusion and nourish the Metro with food programs, emergency shelter, and a safe and sustainable community environment for the men, women, mechs, and children of the Metro. Our partnership with the Metro Area Food Bank helps us to keep the most vulnerable of your fellow residents safe, warm, and fed. Our low-cost facilities empower local dance, theater, literary, and visual artists to soar with excellence. With our exercise facilities and health education programs, we have a safe, nonjudgemental place for you and your family to live healthier and better while engaging with your fellow Metro community members. It's a jungle out there, but when you're here, you're with family. A pledge of even #1 a day makes a positive change in your community and helps us to become a stronger force for good and make the world a better place. Start saving the world today! We need your help!

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Me: I've been waiting years to get to this point...

So...you're saying you plan to GM at some point? :p

(this forum really needs better smilies)

I made a minor edit to my last IC post. Sue'zhan just clarifying she's replying to Kage.

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
BTW, there shall be elaboration on what happened to Patch but that'll be after the other group replies.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I can use Emergency Treatment too, though I'll wait to see if there's enough time or not.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
To note: Sue'zhan will wait on answering Kage's questions since she can't really reply if he leaves.
Gonna wait on Night Cap and Dee unless Fnu or Destron want me to advance them for the moment.
Emergency Treatment as currently written takes 30 minutes. I'm not entirely against changing it (due to now having more experience in other systems) and am very open to discussion but, as is, the players technically don't have time.
Connected to the discussion above, if things get adjusted, Beathra has healed EB of 5 Fatal Damage, not 15.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
To note: Sue'zhan will wait on answering Kage's questions since she can't really reply if he leaves.
Gonna wait on Night Cap and Dee unless Fnu or Destron want me to advance them for the moment.
Emergency Treatment as currently written takes 30 minutes. I'm not entirely against changing it (due to now having more experience in other systems) and am very open to discussion but, as is, the players technically don't have time.
Connected to the discussion above, if things get adjusted, Beathra has healed EB of 5 Fatal Damage, not 15.
I'm cool either way, though I do like the idea of a shorter duration/lower impact healing ability. It would be a lot more flexible.

Though, like, to be fair, I can count the times we've had to worry about fatal damage on the fingers of one hand. But it's also the kind of thing that, when you desperately need it, you aren't necessarily going to have 30 minutes of time to use it.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
It is worth noting that outside of deliberately designed curses and diseases, player characters full heal after a night's rest. That said, I'm thinking of lowering the base version to 10 minutes prep time while keeping the healing amount the same. While the preparation time was originally meant to prevent exploits, the Wanderlust system gives players fewer abilities at level 1 than Aspirations of Harmony does.

Top Bottom