Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sorry if my IC post is ott. It judy felt right to have Kage start (not quite) raging. I mean, he just wants to kick Moscareinas teeth in at this point. But he can’t.

So… :)

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I mean, if there's any point at which Kage should be pissed off, this is it. Like, there's been the background anxiety over Patch's fate all this time and now he's seen everything that he probably feared come true.

Yeah, it seems warranted.

Edit, added the roll.

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
One thing to note is that Not This Day! lasts for five minutes in game. While low rolls can affect things, the +10 has prevented failures so far. Now, with the length of text means it probably falls off next turn, it should still be active for this turn.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
Oh, nice, I honestly forgot about that.

Won't change the content of my post, but he'll be able to last a bit longer.

Patch

Citizen
I'm probably going to be busy for most of today, but I'd like to get this moving again by tomorrow.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Character wise, I'd want to have EB try to stay, but to get the plot moving, would it be better for him to leave with the others?

The Doctor Who

Citizen
Do whatever EB would do.

Beathra's only telling everyone else to go because his lore implies he has a lowkey immorality (basically, if he were ever to die, I'd ask Zam to create a new character who would be him but in a new body) but, like, mechanically speaking my character is just as mortal as everyone else, so, like, feel free to play as you would. There's no big plan on my part, just following through on my character beats.

Last edited:

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Yeah, while several different plot points are intersecting, I'd still expect people to be true to their characters.

There's also different themes of life and mortality that have come up in the campaign that will continue to come up.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
As far as Kage goes, he’s angry and not sure what to do. so he’s likely not thiniing straight.

He very much wants to get to Moscareina, but can’t. Despite what he said earlier in the campaigns, he’s still pretty sure that he won’t be any good talking to Patch. My having him call the others away is more him just focusing on anything he can do. EB does has a strong connection to Patch, so if it feels more in character for him to stay, then he should stay.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Micropi4ce theater is getting really good. Zam and MEDs short stories are really building a great world around out characters.

Well done.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
They really are! I've been really impressed, honestly.

I keep meaning to contribute, but it's been a struggle to find the time. Got ideas, just haven't gotten to them.

Top Bottom