Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Know how early on we had multiple GMs? Anyone up for that again? Quite simply, I have no idea what to do with Patch. I'm not sure if it is through preferences or lack of skill but I can't do this anymore. Now, I'll accept some of the blame. I went into her post transformation storyline with a mindset that it would be something temporary she would eventually revert from. I see that isn't going to happen. Moreover, the longer she stays as she is, the stronger Moscareina becomes. While I don't have a specific chart or anything for the speed of progression, I feel like letting one player sabotage the rest of the party is bad GMing.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
I mean, surely Patch (the player) has some ideas for her character? I had always sort of assumed there was a plan or seed idea behind the change in the first place.

Like, I don't want to GM, but I'm happy to help brainstorm.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This whole time I've been thinking we're closer than we realize and could bump into each other at any moment.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yeah, I assumed we would run into Patch again here, felt like we're heading towards something like a season finale.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
While I was waffling on bringing things to a season finale, I explicitly didn't think of the party being close enough to bump into Patch just yet (though they were on the way). And even if it was a season finale, the season opener would in the same post. There wasn't going to be a delay in real time.

The Doctor Who

Citizen
Wait, I'm confused, are we in combat or not or did it technically reset? Because last I saw, Kage reacted to Savage's fleeing, but now he's going again and we haven't seen any GM post from the last round where we were trying to convince the YPNR people not to attack us.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
i just made a post of dee acknowledging that kage had joined her in whatever location they are in now. whether that is toward one side of the same room as everyone else or if we're now in another room, i wasn;t going to assume the land speed of a Savage lol

The Doctor Who

Citizen
Right, I got what you're doing. But I'm not clear why Kage is moving/attacking, if he had already just had his turn after Patch.

If we're still in combat then we at least need to wait for Zam to post on how the YPNR people responded to our persuasion attempt.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Alright, the party is still in combat. While I'm letting GSO retain his roll, he jumped the gun since he was trying to convince the guards and can't do both in the same turn. My post was noting that GSO made the the exact same mistake Destron did (and replied with acknowledgement) so I probably shouldn't allow the current roll. Technically, I was waiting to see if EB replied to Night Cap since that was the last player in sequence but I was trying to rush to reply to GSO's post. Also, the math is also wrong in the attack.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wasn’t paying attention properly. Yeah, i kindof assumed it was ‘out of combat’ then ‘back into combat’. I will remember this.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Awesome. The lost Super Sentai. Sandwichranger!

Also, yay for more Harue stories! :)

Last edited:

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Leaning way more toward Dragonball Z than super sentai.
Yeah, i took yhe brightly coloured costumes and kinda forgot the muscular bit. A fight of a Sandwich doesn’t seem out of a place in a Dragonball show. :)

NEXT TIME ON DRAGONWHALE X!

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Done more digging and here's TDW's images for Abby and Henry Bunyan.
DeA7FGZ.png

TGlEjns.png

Top Bottom