Mayhems tangled mess of controler cords

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Vander, you’re like, seventy years old and our mage has more strength and equal defence to you. Be glad we don’t put you in a retirement home.

Last edited:

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Let me have just one more battle! I will prove my worth! If I die in glory, so be it! ((Actually wants to die in battle))

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Thankfully, SRW has avoided becoming half-visual novel/social life simulator. Mostly because only smelly otaku who've given up completely on socialization play it but still.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I’m no weeb, at least not a huge one but I had to turn the voices for FE Engage to JP. They may be generic anime voices but at least they’re not hugging annoying

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I caught my first ever shiny Pokémon in Pokémon Crystal yesterday.

Pokemon Crystal-230325-211925.png

I was gonna take a screenshot during the battle but I absolutely did not want to **** up and close the game or emulator by accident. I got it down to half health, caught it, then immediately saved the game twice to make sure.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
If real, I'll try it sometime. Looks silly.

I got a physical copy of Fighting Herds, and decided to try it out while waiting for Process of Elimination. Thought I could button mash my way through the story on Easy mode. The 2nd boss is kicking my butt. I have to avoid attacks and wait for my chance? I have to git good? WHAT THE HAY!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It is real and you can actually play it. Sega likes to celebrate April Fool's Day by releasing silly games like this.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
For a game made entirely as a joke, it's not bad. They could have just made a trailer.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I kinda want Advance Wars reboot but at the same time, I don't see the $60 value.
I know. It’s a nice port, but it’s still a fairly simple “up-make” for a pair of GBA games. Aside from the “having two games of content”, it doesn’t appear to be as sophisticated a release as, say, the near-ground up rebuild of Metroid Prime, which was only $40!

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
If it had, say, new challenge maps, a more robust multiplayer or even better graphics, I might have bit. Otherwise, I dunno. The campaigns are decent but there's not much else to do but replay on Hard and as I remember, Hard mode just means that the enemy has a buttload of predeployed units and/or fog of war.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Steevy sad.

Got up from my post work nap yesterday after lunch...and our internet was down. All frikken day. So much for taking part in that Server Slam for Diablo 4, I only got a couple hours in on Saturday morning. At least it didn't cost me anything (and I'll probably still buy the stupid game next month anyway).

Top Bottom