Mayhems tangled mess of controler cords

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
There's a one time purchase to get access to the full game mode. After that you can win in-game currency to get access to the event prizes, which you can win by racing. Purchases after the initial one are optional, eg for faster level advancement.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
It looks okay. Like something I'd play at a friend's house or something but not something I'd actually buy.
The new designs are pretty good but some people who have early opies are saying the story's even more convoluted than the original somehow, which is an achievement in and of itself.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
i forgot about the random forests of t-rexes in ff6 that give insane exp and ap points for learning spells. also forgot that they know how to cast meteor and if you run into a barachiosaur you just die.

unluckiness

Citizen
the Abandoned indie game that was supposed to be Kojima’s next Silent Hill or MGS turned out to be a scam. Who’da thunk it.

Oh yeah, anybody who isn’t a Kojima fanboy high off their copium-Kojima fart cocktails.

Last edited:

Sharkshadow

Citizen
i really wish they didn't stick two of the eight legendary dragons in kefka's tower. by that time the games almost over and i don't wanna back track to have everyone learns Crusader's spells.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Could be worse. 9 had a late-game side quest so obscure that it wasn't even found until more than a decade after the game's release.

Naturally the Excalibur 2 Perfect Run guide was quickly updated to include it. If you ever want a real headache.....

Sharkshadow

Citizen
theres a limit to how much bull ill take to get an ultimate summon/weapon in a final fantasy. like ive never done the lightening dodge thing in ten to get lulu's best weapon.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
Most of the time, the super-ultimate weapons take so much time and effort to get that it's just not worth it. Or they're behind some super boss who makes the actual final boss look like a chump, so what's even the point?

Sharkshadow

Citizen
the super boss i get, cause it felt good to beat the crap out of ultima weapon in ff8. but yea most of the time the rewards are not worth the effort. like most mmo raids.

unluckiness

Citizen
it’s for people who want to get strong for the sake of getting strong as they can get, like Son Goku Kakarot.

Who is a brain-damaged monke alien, so yeah.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
I don’t mind trophies or achievements but don't really care. I don’t like when they hide thing behind tedious side missions. Hard is okay but putting unlockables behind bullshit like getting negative time on the Chocobo race or the lightning dodging need to die. Just Let me fight a ridiculously powerful superboss instead of spending hours doing nothing.

Last edited:

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
I can't be bothered with trophies. Even in Nier Automata, which literally lets you buy them in-game after clearing the full story. Probably could've ground out the currency in a couple of hours, I just don't care.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Ohh, trophies!

*wraps band around arm to find a vein*

Need...more...trophies!

*fills a syringe*

Sweet, sweet platinum! Ahh! That's the stuff!

unluckiness

Citizen
Why does every character from Street Fighter 6 look like their regular selves but homeless and/or haven't bathed in weeks?

Top Bottom