Mayhem Transformers Discussion: If HasTak can't be bothered to come up with new titles, neither can I

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
The spiky bits are all actually on balljoints or hinges so they won’t hurt too much.

The real problem is the ridiculously tight friction joints

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
He’s really good at this. The other things confirmed that he’s worked on are the Lumitent, TFC’s Seacons and Terrorcons and the GI Joe Rolling Thunder Optimus/ Dominator Megatron.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
302087527_5332741213441864_4902547751004290121_n.png

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Got my thomasformer today. Transformation's kinda a bitch because of the size. If this thing were at least deluxish, it'd be pretty enjoyable. He's got a tiny waist and short thighs that render leg posing mostly irrelevant. It's pretty great all around otherwise.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Imagine making a powermaster Optimus with the worst proportions of any PM Optimus, then using it to make Ultra Magnus.

This mold's terrible sword will always make my chuckle.

20220923_123348.jpg

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
PMOP was a chonky boi but he had well-defined torso and leg proportions. This thing has a blob for a torso and next to no thighs, made worse by God Bomber'schest armor piece sticking out really far and having a new crotchplate that mounts even lower than the Super Ginrai crotch, leading to actual no thighs, long shins and gigantic feet that don't integrate at all with the God Bomber feet. Trying to be Ginrai is actually worse, since he's usually depicted as slimmer and athletic.
EGB8CHwWoAEj4cs.jpg

Look at this thing. It looks ridiculous.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I don't have a problem with the feet. It's the ridiculous thighs.
The thigh are bad but how the crotchplates work is just hackery. The super mode waist already looks like a diaper but it’s even worse that instead of covering it with the godbomber crotchplate or rotating the waist and attaching it to what was the butt or even just partsforming with how much is already going on, they just leave them there in plain sight.

Top Bottom