Mayhem Transformers Discussion: If HasTak can't be bothered to come up with new titles, neither can I

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
MVwaUCVh.jpg

vc3Y8vmh.jpg

kxAtRBkh.jpg

Ntx9B0Ch.jpg

WdJGwrmh.jpg

BaJWigXh.jpg

Sharky boi is awesome overall aside from the out of box unpainted face. And the crayola cannon for the combiner. Blech.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
A0E3AA55-5D11-440E-A24A-622496738CAE.jpeg

You know, I realize if I'd had taken just a moment to actually look at the toy in the box, I wouldn't have been fooled. But usually when you see a box that looks like that, it's safe to think "reissue."

CB8E3352-F85F-4784-B384-1F522562F60E.jpeg

I feel so lied to.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
At the price, I probably would have still bought it. I always loved the head/target/power/action master lines and I never did get a Mindwipe. So it's still nice to have.

I just felt the packaging was a bit misleading is all.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I wanted to get more of them since they come with the good anime-based Headmasters of the Legends figures and not the Titans Return Titan Masters but I only ever picked up Weirdwolf and Highbrow.

I really wanted a Chromedome though.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I had a dream that I got a Robot Masters Victory Saber and wow people weren't kidding it really is a piece of junk.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I have two, the regular version and the Evil Black Repaint. It's not a posing machine, but it's a reasonably solid little toy.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
In the dream Star Saber's sword felt too tight in his hand, and his left shoulder was a bit loose, and the plastic felt a bit like resin.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
The regular version's sword grip was painted over. Combined with the end of the handle being thicker than the rest, it could bind up and get stuck. Mine actually snapped in the hand.

The Evil version didn't paint the handle, so it fits perfectly. So I guess go for that one if you just really want the mold.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oof. I wonder if the shiny set is okay.

I would still get it, but these days it goes for more money than the Haslab set.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
My Robotmasters Victory Sabre is actually a dollar store knockoff. He works pretty well, though. Pairs with my Kabaya Deathsaurus quite well. Probably would scale with the knockoff Liokaiser, too, come to think of it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'd settle for a KO if I could find an early one that still had all the joints. I'm not getting one that has no elbows when the old 1989 toy had them.

Top Bottom