Mayhem Transformers Discussion: If HasTak can't be bothered to come up with new titles, neither can I

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Yeah, way too much gold. I was wrong about the claws; the silver actually helps break up all the gold but the head desperately needs some color to stand out. Might as well hit the shoulder cannons while I'm at it.
66de0a6bgy1h3dxo914jhj230g41e1l0.jpg

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Looks like Legacy Blitzwing is arriving soon. This is pretty much the only Legacy toy I've bought so far. Pickings are getting slimmer and slimmer.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I think I might be the only person to have bought the Legacy release of Galvatron.

In my defense, this was the first time I've seen leaders at regular retail since like Stege and I'd also (finally) found Hot Rod, I kind of had to get Galvatron too.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
I’d probably have skipped the Kingdom release and bought one in Legacy if we’d known in advance that it wouldn’t have the battle damage and misassembled shoulders. The leaks made it sound as though it was a straight rerelease.

289254603_10166540397255581_3579642759394123477_n.jpg
Lol

Last edited:

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
They're like two guys just clinging on until retirement and pushing out a couple of ideas every so often just to justify their pensions. Leave 'em alone, the GI Joe fandom has done enough to them already.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Apparently a chunk of tank covers up the head and chest. Said chunk of tank partsforms to become a bigass chunk of tank on his arm shield.

Shields must be the worst partsforming copout ever. Can’t think of any of them turning out well.

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
If someone paid me to own this toy I would leave the partsforming chunk in the box. The alt mode is better this way.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I wouldn't care if the parts actually looked like something, rather than just an obvious chunk of alt mode that we're just supposed to pretend is a shield/weapon/whatever.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Ah, so it does. The promo pics I remembered have him holding the tarp side out like some sort of goof. A pity about the base figure’s everything else.

Come to think about it, Earthrise Ironhide’s is pretty cool as well. It’s suitably sized and actually folds up into the shape of a shield. Only, again, the figure it attaches to isn’t so good.

Last edited:

Top Bottom