Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
If they were going to make the wing sword not his actual wing, least they could have done was make it a little bigger.

same with the Star Butterknife.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Glad I've got four or five versions of the original Minicon team, anyway.

And three of four of the Energon version.

I may need to go through my Minicons next time I purge toys.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
dQexUMfl.jpg

S0CYevKl.jpg

Not a stickler for Geewun but the gold head got lost incall the bling. Thinking about doing the cannons but they look like a pain to dismantle.
9PPBIiUl.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There is some good in this set. It would have benefited from a little restraint, but the goal here was pretty good.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Newage does it again. This looks way more fun than the Masterpiece transformation. They both store the arms in the backpack but this method to getting them there is just beautiful.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Neat idea but still seems like lipstick on a pig considering it still turns into Skyfire's altmode

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It helps. It's a much slimmer alt mode when the arms don't try to hide between the legs Macross style.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
It's still a box with wings stacked on top of a box, as it should be. It was never going to be thin.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Wouldn't it be the same thing more or less but with the angular stripes on the chest? Maybe the sides of his arms and shins red maybe

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Newage will probably do all the toy stickers. They do a pretty thorough job with their toy versions.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
They retooled their Cyclonus into an IDW version. They could retool this as well but it'd have to be more extensive since the toy style backpack wouldn't have room to hide arms.

Top Bottom