“Sir, buyer feedback says that our ICBM Prime was kind of phallic.”
“Outrageous! We must rectify this oversight.”
BE06DC25-24FC-4F52-9170-57CB52DD408B.jpeg
“Perfection.”

Last edited:

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
This thing screams mediocrity in every aspect. I might pick up Bumblebee and call it quits. It's like the designers had to figure out how to get that chonk within the current budget and rushed everything else.

unluckiness

Citizen
It really is. Compared to the old Generations deluxe, it accomplishes a lot more with less moving parts and looks a lot more user-friendly to boot. It just could have used a few more parts to cover up the fists, clean up the shoulder stalks or to fold up the bumper in robot mode. The axe being able to transform between Optimus' axe and the generic axe used by other truck bots is also a neat touch but i dunno, those were parts probably better used on the main robot.

Hollowness doesn't usually bother me but this toy has so much of it in so many places.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
yKG7LtNh.jpg

I like how this looks but being less Optimus is kinda a negative now that I bought the corresponding Megatron. Also, the gasmask has to partsform with no dedicated spot to place it in.

unluckiness

Citizen
Optimus colors and jungle camo for the Rolling Thunder version and jungle, tundra and desert camo for the ICBM version with a limited run (horrible) Monkey King colors too. The ice and desert versions came with retooled vehicle mode parts, gun, head and missile head that were sold as a separate kit for the jungle variant which I decided to buy because it was like $20.

They teased a CAD of a heavily retooled Nova Prime version but no news on that one.

unluckiness

Citizen
ANjURQ1l.jpg

GdynOQ3l.jpg

heCw4hPl.jpg

fVCiKLMl.jpg

I like the functionality of the new parts but they strike me as grossly oversize for regular play/posing. Ah well, $20 was okay for the option.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I watched it yesterday, didn't like a lot of it. it was kinda like the 'startrek insurrection' of tf films.

another 'fight over tiny glowy thing to stop the skybeam' plot

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It is insane how fast they jumped from Bumblebee to this. Paramount's leadership is worse than Warner Bros.

Top Bottom