Mayhem Transformers Discussion: If HasTak can't be bothered to come up with new titles, neither can I

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Tired of blatant IP theft with silly names? Bored with the usual robot proportions? Try Brawlicus Maximus! Six times the tank but with the same mismatched color scheme! Featuring Cybertron Metroplex’s little brother as the kibble.
6E7C7077-ABEE-4DB4-98BD-89989769C5C6.jpeg

Last edited:

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
If it had the gatling guns, the one on the rightmost is a dead ringer. At least we have the licensed transforming metal slug.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
The giant head on the combined form makes me think Super Robot Wars - same sort of proportions overall

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
E43D01E7-0CEE-4EC9-BB65-2F0213EBDE53.jpeg

7294B61F-95AD-4A3E-8AB1-2A079E5DA333.jpeg

Personally, I think the robot mode's proportions are too "cool" or generic mecha. Would have preferred something more cartoony like the tank mode. Still preordered one since I sunk way too much cash into those damn machines back in the day.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
285658138_107903305276145_2897411094271529009_n.jpg

Yeah, that head needs to be another color. It just kinda blends into the pointy pile of knives that is the mane. Might paint the shoulder cannons as well.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I got this tonight from Target.

3596AB96-D183-4AD8-923A-C9789D03F639.jpeg

I never did get the original vintage toy. So it's nice to get my hands on this.

D731B682-6AE9-4094-97B7-2BBDF87555C3.jpeg

It's really nice, really posable.

55BCBACB-FC19-4F8A-9C99-16E3B4EB2EC2.jpeg

I think this is right. The drawings on the instructions got a bit confusing. But I think that's right.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
f8f0f92e-6f6d-4713-8d9e-58640dca5ef0.__CR0,0,300,300_PT0_SX300_V1___.jpg

Poor form. You're supposed to keep your arms and back straight to avoid injury and tone your abs.

Last edited:

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Yeah, that's what it felt like to me too. When I was transforming it, I had that picture in my head. That's why I wonder if I transformed it right. But looking at the instructions, I don't see where I went wrong if I did do it wrong.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
i was supposed to get a transformer in the mail today but ups is ******* incompetent and it never arrived and now they say my address is incorrect and i need to fix it i ******* hate ups so goddamn much literally every ******* issue i've ever had with deliveries is from shit being delivered through them or fedex i have never had any issues with packages being delivered through usps **** ups **** ups i just want my goddamn toy.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I'd say go to Walmart or Target and get your fix...but if it's like my Walmart you ain't gonna find shit there anyway.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
i'm talking about blackzarak btw

would've waited for my birthday later this month to order him but last week's hasbro pulse sale was too good to pass up, $130 for him? sign me the **** up.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Would have liked Black Zarak but I already have scorponok and packing that thing up and selling it’s a hassle so I’ll settle.

Never skip leg day
50974398-D104-40E3-9F7C-61CBAA872BE3.jpeg

Last edited:

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Hey, could be worse, like that idiot who leaked photos and plastered slurs all over them.

on a side note, those awful legacy cheetor, Skorponok and Waspinator repaints are clogging shelves something fierce.

Last edited:

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I still don't have BlackZarak. 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

To summarize my saga:
- I order BlackZarak on 3 June as part of Hasbro Pulse's 40% off orders of $75 or more sale
- He ships the following Wednesday and arrives in South Florida on Thursday
- On Friday (so one week after ordering him), he goes out for delivery with a delivery time of 'By 7pm'. He never arrives. OK whatever, not that big a deal. It can happen.
- I check the tracking page a bit after 7pm to see if BlackZarak will arrive Saturday (because I know some UPS places do ship on Saturdays) or Monday (today). Except it says for some reason that the address is incomplete and needs to be fixed. IDK what's wrong but I just fix it and reenter my address as it is.
- I still have the same error about an hour later, so I decide to use their online virtual assistant to help me and it says that the apartment number is missing in the address.
- I get them to connect me with someone with their online chat and I tell them that there is no apartment number in my address, I live in a house. They tell me it's going to be fixed and the item will go out for delivery on the next business day (I decide to be fair and assume they mean 'Monday')
- MONDAY (today) my package does NOT go out for delivery and still has the same error about the address being incomplete and missing the apartment number.
- I call UPS and finally get a goddamn person after trying twice and I give them my tracking number and inform them (again) that I don't live in an apartment and there's no apartment number. I confirm my address and he tells me he's transferring the information to the actual UPS facility that has my items and that they will call me back.
- UNFORTUNATELY for me, I was outside when they tried to call me and I missed the call, so I call the UPS number again and tell them that I missed the call and (after giving this new person my tracking number again) they tell me that it's now in their system that my address is a house and not an apartment, they're going to investigate the driver who was driving the truck that my package was in on Friday, and my item should be delivered tomorrow.

What do you think the chances are I'll actually get my damn toy tomorrow? I still think it's only a 50% chance tbh.

Top Bottom