Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
You're surprised that someone bit on troll bait (on what is probably the fandom's longest running 'debate') in Mayhem?

Besides, this was settled in The Movie. It's RIBFIB: Rumble is Black, Frenzy is Black.

rumblefrenzy1el9-895365803.jpg

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I don't know. I mean, I'll always be team RIBFIR...when it comes to G1. But like, this debate is several generations/decades old. I've moved on to TMNT and MotU and only touch TF very occasionally. So honestly, if they came out with a yellow Rumble and and a beige Frenzy, I probably wouldn't say anything.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Hm_ep15_rumble_or_frenzy.jpg

(You'd think at some point someone would've retconned this miscoloring of Rumble/Frenzy as some new guy and gave him a whole backstory and shit and Hasbro could use him as another recolor but no)
God, yeah. A bunch of expensive exclusive toys and a backstory and a bunch of ludicrous club and ask-who-the-****-ever fiction appearances/mentions to patchwork a bunch of shit that didn't need patchworking, even.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
He's not that hard or expensive to find for a figure of his size. Even complete, since his only accessories are his guns.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
*checks Ebay*

Hmm, some are more reasonable than others. I may have to keep it in mind.

Top Bottom