Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm glad this designer got to make the Predaking of his dreams. It took ages, but here we are.

And the whole thing got done before Fans Toys could make a Menasor.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Fanstoys will release their combiners after they finish their 7-year old blitzwing. Damn thing’s old enough to be second or third grade.

Also when they figure out how to create a frame that can support five obnoxiously overweight figures without keeling over.

Last edited:

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
No luck with Minerva at Walgreens, but they finally got Red Alert from last year. And it made me realize that somehow he's my first copy of that mold.

unluckiness

Citizen
Red Alert’s official axe weapon is always hilarious to me. I like to imagine it goes off every time he hits something.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
The axe is goofy, but I can just not do that.

More annoyed by the 5mm peg on the rocket launcher sitting right behind his head. Might cut it off.

unluckiness

Citizen
The mold’s decent. For some reason it looks really stubby, though it may just be the wide hoodchest

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
They've finally gotten better at not having overly wide chests so it stands out when a mold still looks like that.

unluckiness

Citizen
Mine’s got a jackedup faceplate and some paint bleed on the wing stripes. Some chip on the red on the shoulders too. Whatever, i can fix it.

wonder if painting in the missing red on the wing will reduce or increase the value.

unluckiness

Citizen
PnmP7L2h.jpg

QC wasn't the best but at least it happened to me rather than somebody who can't fix the problems.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I still feel bad for the fans in Taiwan who had their shipment get water damaged and Hasbro was like 'Lol sucks but we're not giving you new ones, here's a refund and that Vector Prime Orion Pax set instead'.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
Oh neat, my preorders for Inferno and Needlenose came in at BBTS.

Bet I'll see both in stores long before I bother to ship. Or at least Needlenose. Inferno might get lost in the late wave shuffle.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Just ordered Needlenose Hotshot and Armada Starscream wooohoo

Also the 3 missing MTG TF cards to complete the set

unluckiness

Citizen
Missed the boat on inferno butdon't actually like him enough to make an effort to track one down. Evolution's only sold me on Tarn and Hot Shot.

Predaking's gorilla pants also showed up. Still waiting on the rhino.

Last edited:

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
so order update HS and Needlenose are arriving early and Starscream is arriving late

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I found this at Target today:

F8CE77F8-624E-468F-B53A-418FF6A63FA6.jpeg

DC546FD5-F914-422E-81EE-5BBC4419B555.jpeg

69A4254F-77F3-44EB-93B9-6E877EDCA56C.jpeg

Look, I'm not saying you're wrong, okay.? I'm not saying that. All I'm saying...ALL.I'M.SAYING...is that I'm right.

and you're wrong. FIRRIB, FIRRIB, FIRRIB, FIRRIB!

8330CB07-6A6C-440D-9810-CD691B8E2B9D.jpeg

I have to say though, (reissue) vintage does look better.

CE81B070-171F-4F2B-B5EC-6BFBC2177753.jpeg

It has shiny chrome bits and die-cast metal feet. Shiiiiiny!

33438E00-962E-4861-B608-BDC45941250C.jpeg

Though the new one does have the hydraulic pounders.

Top Bottom