Tired of blatant IP theft with silly names? Bored with the usual robot proportions? Try Brawlicus Maximus! Six times the tank but with the same mismatched color scheme! Featuring Cybertron Metroplex’s little brother as the kibble.
Personally, I think the robot mode's proportions are too "cool" or generic mecha. Would have preferred something more cartoony like the tank mode. Still preordered one since I sunk way too much cash into those damn machines back in the day.
Yeah, that's what it felt like to me too. When I was transforming it, I had that picture in my head. That's why I wonder if I transformed it right. But looking at the instructions, I don't see where I went wrong if I did do it wrong.
i was supposed to get a transformer in the mail today but ups is ******* incompetent and it never arrived and now they say my address is incorrect and i need to fix it i ******* hate ups so goddamn much literally every ******* issue i've ever had with deliveries is from shit being delivered through them or fedex i have never had any issues with packages being delivered through usps **** ups **** ups i just want my goddamn toy.
To summarize my saga:
- I order BlackZarak on 3 June as part of Hasbro Pulse's 40% off orders of $75 or more sale
- He ships the following Wednesday and arrives in South Florida on Thursday
- On Friday (so one week after ordering him), he goes out for delivery with a delivery time of 'By 7pm'. He never arrives. OK whatever, not that big a deal. It can happen.
- I check the tracking page a bit after 7pm to see if BlackZarak will arrive Saturday (because I know some UPS places do ship on Saturdays) or Monday (today). Except it says for some reason that the address is incomplete and needs to be fixed. IDK what's wrong but I just fix it and reenter my address as it is.
- I still have the same error about an hour later, so I decide to use their online virtual assistant to help me and it says that the apartment number is missing in the address.
- I get them to connect me with someone with their online chat and I tell them that there is no apartment number in my address, I live in a house. They tell me it's going to be fixed and the item will go out for delivery on the next business day (I decide to be fair and assume they mean 'Monday')
- MONDAY (today) my package does NOT go out for delivery and still has the same error about the address being incomplete and missing the apartment number.
- I call UPS and finally get a goddamn person after trying twice and I give them my tracking number and inform them (again) that I don't live in an apartment and there's no apartment number. I confirm my address and he tells me he's transferring the information to the actual UPS facility that has my items and that they will call me back.
- UNFORTUNATELY for me, I was outside when they tried to call me and I missed the call, so I call the UPS number again and tell them that I missed the call and (after giving this new person my tracking number again) they tell me that it's now in their system that my address is a house and not an apartment, they're going to investigate the driver who was driving the truck that my package was in on Friday, and my item should be delivered tomorrow.
What do you think the chances are I'll actually get my damn toy tomorrow? I still think it's only a 50% chance tbh.