Mayhem Transformers Discussion: If HasTak can't be bothered to come up with new titles, neither can I

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Got Wreck-Gar I love the floro flourishes the spikes are great
I have two nitpics though vehicle weapon storage is clunky and his saddlebag/hip skirt are a tad odd

8/10

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Huh. My preorder for Slammer at BBTS went from "dead link" to "filled" with no step in between.

And the other stuff in my pile of loot went from "17 days left" to "64 days left". Well, if they wanna wait for more crap to show up, I'm game.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
423BBBDC-02D7-444B-9076-A7BD052A7CC4.jpeg

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Their armada Prime was a bit messy but you know, at least I can see that there's a lot of crap it had to deal with. I dunno how or why this looks so terrible.
262214983_5043216399024923_8212266936817515436_n.jpg

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I dont often praise or like 3P but that GI Joe insprired Megatron is a thing of F-ing beauty and I want it!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Not a high bar, considering that most of the recent Megatrons have all been variants on the same WFC mold. Which isn't a bad mold, but it's not the most exciting Megatron either.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Earthrise was pretty funny in how misplaced its priorities were. It wanted to make the altmode into an earth tank by having a bigass chunk of turret fold into a crappy sword he can only wield awkwardly but it wasn’t big enough to cover the blatant arms in tank mode. Had a partsforming otherwise-useless piece that did nothing because it was still very clearly splayed robot legs back there. Molding new parts like the hands and head which weren’t terrible in the first place.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
What happened to Earthrise? It seems like it didn't have the same budget Siege did.

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
It probably did. It had fewer new molds and a noticeable number of straight-up reused Siege and POTP molds even before getting into the retooled siege molds.
F6tDXaVh.jpg

Last edited:

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
6N0x80dh.jpg

EV5W2P9h.jpg

BAnRjboh.jpg

bG1Lnkch.jpg

8FRGHD2h.jpg

yRbhgEfh.jpg

vB0DsiSh.jpg

fKTS8w9h.jpg

r5b693ph.jpg

VVjjZr0h.jpg

So hyped. Mine's on the way and these Decepticobra stickers are getting slapped on that so fast. I do like the traditional Megatron colors but I wonder how the incoming Joe-centric repaint will look like.

Last edited:

Top Bottom