Mayhem Transformers Discussion: If HasTak can't be bothered to come up with new titles, neither can I

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
It’s still pound for pound better than the T30 one, even with ass hands.

You can also pretend they’re anatomically correct rat testicles

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
This guy on the other hand is strictly a lateral move
kuWPiqQh.jpg

jqw3GjEh.jpg

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I don’t need that as Waspinator, but if they did a redeco as Buzzer-bot from the playskool Go-Bots, I would maybe have to buy 2.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
It’s still pound for pound better than the T30 one, even with ass hands.

You can also pretend they’re anatomically correct rat testicles
I'm so glad you mentioned the testicle reading, it's so distressingly true.

I still like my T30 Rattrap because he's more accurate, and he should be after the time I spent modding him, but the Kingdom version is an unquestionably better and more fun toy. If he was a Bumblebee size Deluxe with a few more paint apps he'd be perfect.

Copper Bezel

Citizen
Nope, the T30 is Cheetor sized with a similar or higher part count and has lizard teeth in alt mode to match the original toy, but otherwise has a slightly better shaped alt mode without the lumps and a leg transformation that rivals Master Builder Athena in pain.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sometimes even toys with well thought out transformations still involve a little plastic flexing. I can accept it. But T30 Rattrap takes it well past the point of sanity.

Copper Bezel

Citizen
On the one hand I respect the dedication it took to engineer a chain of quite stiff hinges that settle into the right position when you smash them into place under another piece. On the other hand what the **** why are you doing that jesus ******* christ what is wrong with you

unluckiness

Hello everynyan!
Citizen
Love the concept but I'm kind of let down by how normal the robot mode proportions are. The Metal Slug has very odd, chunky proportions all around but the robot is very generic and on the weedy side.
R2g80pQh.jpg

QWC8M9jh.jpg

Could also use some more color

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That helicopter is amazingly blocky but I guess on a helicopter it doesn't matter that much.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
It's not bad for a triple-changer. They nearly always have at least one mode that's a write-off.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
So I saw the 86 movie and my friends getting me the poster from the event and friday I found the Steelbook 4K Blueray of the movie at Target it was meant to be

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I know what it's making me think of. That Megatron looks like if Iron Factory made giant toys instead of tiny ones.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen

I like how this upgrade set for Studio Series Grimlock and Wheelie literally tosses Wheelie aside entirely except for the slingshot.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
If they have any sense of humor, the set's instructions should include the steps of throwing out your Wheelie and replacing it with their Wheelie.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Even if it wasn't, an accidental resemblance does make its look easier to accept.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
The fact that people can actually make money selling filler parts for Transformers toys will never not be hilarious to me.

Top Bottom