Mayhem Transformers Discussion: If HasTak can't be bothered to come up with new titles, neither can I

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
so it's not in a "ooh I need to buy all of these wheeljacks" as it is... did we really need to have 3 Wheeljacks on the shelf at the same time at walmart. type of mold fatigue.
I mean, it's repackaging plain and simple. It's not a type of anything. Same as the weird bukkake Prime and Megatron that got little display islands at Walmart. But the ones under the Kingdom label were intended specifically to give those figures another shot in the distribution coin toss that is ostensibly the problem.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I'll freely admit that I never saw the Earthrise releases of either Arcee or Wheeljack in-stores when current but I have seen their Kingdom rereleases multiple times.

So I'm one example of someone where the rereleases would help if I wanted to find those toys at retail.

well it'd help if i cared about those molds tbh. wheeljack looks cool and all but idk i don't trust myself not to scratch all his sponsor details away lmao

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Caboo got her Rodimus in and it's weird. Seeing it in person, the robot is pretty damn impressive, with a transformation that feels a bit like Studio Series and benefits from having a Leader part count in a Voyager toy (pity he's not either of those price points but meh) and the painted orange was a good and correct choice. But it still pains me that his alt mode can't be 1.5x taller and slide two inches further back into the trailer. His inert lump of portage particularly would not suffer from having a bit more space for him to slide into.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It really should not be this difficult to make a good Rodimus. It should be easier than making a good Hot Rod, yet here we are.

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
Dominator Megatron is a thing I should want, given how it's very much all the things I like about way back in the day Doniverse stuff, but yeah... I'm getting nothing from that video

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
tIsVe7Z.jpeg

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Wow ordered Friday mornig Sideswipe and co will be hear tomarrow WTF DATS FAST

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Huh. Had Slammer on preorder at BBTS, went to check, and now there's no page for him. Still on my preorder list, but clicking the link tells me the page doesn't exist.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
That Airrazor repaint/remold ened up here at the shop just not someone I cared about

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Huh. Had Slammer on preorder at BBTS, went to check, and now there's no page for him. Still on my preorder list, but clicking the link tells me the page doesn't exist.
Hasbro may have told them to wait until the official reveal... which at this point may not happen until it's already on shelves.

Top Bottom