Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
D4Ccolor.png

unluckiness

Citizen
holy crap. I liked the jungle camo but that arctic camo is sick.
754BE213-267D-4A5F-883C-60AE57F70BD1.jpeg

Does anybody who gives a crap about GI Joe recognize the plane mode?
6BD6B92B-C588-46F3-87D5-5A1D54B7FDF1.jpeg

trick question. Nobody gives a crap about GI Joe

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Doesnt look like any of the classic Joe or Cobra planes. Since they're doing the Dominator, it could be the Stealth fighter, its around the same era, but they'd be taking a lot of artistic license if thats what they have in mind.

EDIT: could be the Firebat. It was a mailaway vehicle in that era, and the silhouette is close. Closer than the stealth fighter, anyway.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
An acquaintance of mine who used to be into Joes guessed that it looks like a stumpefied Night Raven but you’d think they’d at least keep the wings on the plane’s neck. I can definitely see the firebat shape with different wings.

wish they’dstuck to the concept art first though. The techoorganic Cobra La Galvatron was nuts

unluckiness

Citizen
They revealed a CAD of the mold in black with orange highlights and a different "trailer" for lack of better term. Speculation was the Fallen but that was before the ICBM mold was even teased and it has yet to materialize in physical form so IDK

unluckiness

Citizen
"Shockwave is a one-eyed no-faced brother from another manufacturer to HAL 9000, he physically can't do big googly anime eyes"
Shockwave: "Hold my uguu~"
:
upload_2021-10-20_17-42-46 (1).jpeg

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Um...technically, she wrote that, she didn't say it. So...umm...technically...it's libel, not slander...technically.

*slaps Caldwin and throws him into chipper*
Technically...I can't stand grammer nazies like you!

Oof! Uppity pony!

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
I'd agree with Static in this situation, the five language use things the internet has trained people to believe they have to "correct" are just self-sustaining memes and are all garbage, "ironically" etc. (The reason J. Jonah Jameson makes a point of the distinction is because he's talking about what he's legally liable for and his pride as a newspaperman requires him to cop to the right charge, as in the legal definitions of those terms, a joke that's entirely lost on anyone taken by the meme.)

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Some questionable design choices but that robot mode is extraordinarily well proportioned for having to contain an inner robot. Most all-in-one Ultra Magnuses look worse.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Yeah that is ... unusually good for a Magnus that includes a White Prime. Like, I don´t understand why people want that and I never will, but that is the most impressive delivery I've seen of that thing. It's also a lot of moving parts without looking terribly fragile.

Top Bottom