Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
SEnIuFOl.jpg

A94rStWl.jpg

I see a hinge on the flank wheel piece. May be able tomove it, finally making an energon Prime with optional halfway decent proportions
0uGAelIl.jpg

I also never noticed that Cybertron Prime's handheld gun was the same as the Energon one, just colored differently.

unluckiness

Citizen
THe prototype had the option after all. Bigger backpack and sorta lanky proportions but it's funny how much of a polar opposite the proportions went. He goes from Chungimus Prime to a runner's body. it'll probably look better without the prototype jank.
FB_IMG_1612893969791.jpg

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
I think it helps differentiate the robot mode from the super mode just a tiny bit more. A lot of energon combined modes had the issue of looking like the base robot on stilts and this helps mitigate that

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The result just looks off. Maybe it is just prototype jank, but this is Fans Hobby. They like long torsos.

unluckiness

Citizen
Dunno, looks decent in color. Looks like they either shaved a few centimeters off the lower abs or the color breakup helps a lot.
FB_IMG_1652429707450.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It looks like the torso telescopes, which is why the grill doesn't line up with itself.

unluckiness

Citizen
Yeah. I guess it could help with the long torso but they really should have gone all the way with it since the aesthetics of the tummy grill were already compromised. The way the proportions look with the flank wheels tucked into the backpack kinda reminds me of the RTS Laser Optimus, sans shoulder towers.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
Ooh, I dig how they distinctified the proportions on them, like the job on MP Road Rage. Nicely done.

unluckiness

Citizen
I like their ideas and aesthetics better than the other 3P MP stand-ins but yeah, wait for a review when it comes to their products. Unless they’re exclusives of some kind, they don’t tend to sell out anyway.

Ooh, I dig how they distinctified the proportions on them, like the job on MP Road Rage. Nicely done.
It’s pretty impressive how big the difference is considering all that appears to have changed is the chestplate, waist flaps and forearms. And the head too i guess but that’s just a face/antenna swap and the main headmaster block appears to be unchanged

Last edited:

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
i picked up legacy arcee and iguanus yesterday

they're both pretty fun. didn't expect iguanus to have a goddamn waist swivel and ball-jointed ankles and arcee has a surprisingly complex transformation tbh

unluckiness

Citizen
Saw a few Iguanuses at TRU but passed because all of them on the shelf had problems with the eye paint apps. Is this a universal thing or just a bad batch?

Top Bottom