Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
They're kinda cool but yeah, prices are nuts. Things are pushing Hot Toys prices for basically action masters.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Crab.

PXL_20220329_205218767~2.jpg

unluckiness

Citizen
Sculpt is great but I feel like something's with the face itself. Maybe the eyes are a bit squinty?

unluckiness

Citizen
aO1MaHw.jpg
FB_IMG_1648719923283.jpg

FB_IMG_1648719917482.jpg

ipo6siW.jpg

Looks like Rolling Thunder Optimus is getting a pretty big remold into Nova Prime. Or Optimus Strike Freedom-78 Ver. Ka. Gonna skip the arctic camo now, since that would cause some color and mold redundancies with Nova Prime.

The big cockpit thing might transform into the handheld gun considering it's nowhere in the supermode.

Last edited:

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I found legacy Prime its ok there is a slight QC issue with the head if i try and turn it
Transformation is wild

And Blue Bluestreak is awesome

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
aO1MaHw.jpg
View attachment 5251

View attachment 5252
ipo6siW.jpg

Looks like Rolling Thunder Optimus is getting a pretty big remold into Nova Prime. Or Optimus Strike Freedom-78 Ver. Ka. Gonna skip the arctic camo now, since that would cause some color and mold redundancies with Nova Prime.

The big cockpit thing might transform into the handheld gun considering it's nowhere in the supermode.

I want that one! The other Rolling Thunders have been good. But a Nova style variant would get me to buy.

Top Bottom