Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah. In this case the designer just sincerely doesn't have any more room to work with. I hope this works out and the designer gets to do more stuff. He has talent.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
If they were the size of MMC’s ridiculously large MP cassettes they might have had robot modes.
Emgo isn't my favored reviewer but I do appreciate his thoroughness despite his antics. This thing is incredible. The huge cylindrical minigun thing looks doofy whatever mode it's used in and would have preferred black rotors and gold over yellow but overall a great toy.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
You can still own them but they're cast out of resin, need to be painted and cost $30 each initially.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Speaking of Devastator, being a Magic Square collector must be suffering. Newage cranked out their whole set before Magic Square collectors got anything past the legs, and those legs have turned out to be a different shade of green than the whole rest of the Devastator. Good job.

unluckiness

Citizen
I'd only care if Hasbro made a WFC/Legacy/Whatever new trilogy remake of Devy. The UW ones are better than CW but are still too big and noticeably compromised compared to the new stuff. I ended up buying the relrelease of the Generation Toy one (the one with the right shade of purple) for a bit less than $200 but there's definitely room for improvement.

unluckiness

Citizen
ASc6qFS.jpg

I'm not disappointed. I'm actually kind of impressed how they somehow made the torso so ridiculously bulky out of hugging trains of all things.

All things considered, the combined mode looks like kind of
a trainwreck

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
At least it's cheap.

What happened to Takara? They used to be the #1 company I would trust to make a combiner.

unluckiness

Citizen
I guess it'll attract some audience with train fans but I would it be all that huge? They probably have several non-robot options for the Raiden components by now and I don't think panel lines and transformation joints would be popular among them.

Elder gods: we don't care what the question is the answer is always no.
I always pictured the elder gods as like, a bunch of worn-out deities past their prime in some kind of heavenly retirement home. This would fit with that I guess.

Last edited:

Top Bottom