Mayhem City

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
:::Kage and Scarlet look from Wordswell to the Mayors screen announcement, both remembering the human Wordswells cryptic warnings regarding Pomy Wordswell.

GSO just shrugged and took it in stride. Mostly:::

corporeal realignment is the strangest experience i have ever experienced. Even our spiral of death and respawning back in the bar never felt this weird.

hmm. So then Wordswell. What did the Mayor want with you?

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
*sigh*
Can't a pony play a simple arcade game without the doom and gloom of death and taxes?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
"You people pay your taxes?"
e34.png

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Plus, do you know what her Mayoral Highness does to people who don’t pay her taxes?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I mean, you can escape Death, but he's a persistent bugger. Always finds you again sooner or later.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Haven’t we killed death a few times? I swear the ferryman down in hell got drowned a few times.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Yeah, it turns out there's a Death for Death. And then another Death for that Death. And then another, and another. I'm not sure if they're infinite, recursive, or just respawning, but they didn't run out before I got bored, so I wouldn't push your luck on that.

Caldwin

Citizen
Yeah, it turns out there's a Death for Death. And then another Death for that Death. And then another, and another. I'm not sure if they're infinite, recursive, or just respawning, but they didn't run out before I got bored, so I wouldn't push your luck on that.

And yet I remember getting chewed out for killing him just once.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Also, he showed us those photos of his family in his wallet, and talked about how he was gonna change his life for the better, and things were looking up for the first time in a long time.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
:::Kage and Scarlet look from Wordswell to the Mayors screen announcement, both remembering the human Wordswells cryptic warnings regarding Pomy Wordswell.

GSO just shrugged and took it in stride. Mostly:::

corporeal realignment is the strangest experience i have ever experienced. Even our spiral of death and respawning back in the bar never felt this weird.

hmm. So then Wordswell. What did the Mayor want with you?
The brown pony shrugged, in so far as a quadruped could shrug. "Legal advice." he said offhandedly. "Though I don't know exactly what she's expecting me to do, it's not as though I know anything about law here in this... wherever I am."

Looking around, he added, "To that end, anyone know where I can find a library?"

Caldwin

Citizen
Well, off hand I'd say you may want to start over there. *points to building with the sign "library of law and everything else you need to know to run a city"*

Caldwin

Citizen
Hey, found this on the second page. I'll bump it this time, but I'm going to need you guys to up your post whoring. There are trophies after all.

Top Bottom