Mayhem City

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Wordswell could sense, in a inexplicably narrative sense that the unseen force that conducted his life and actions had been extraordinarily busy the last two weeks and did not have the free time to spare.

"That... Was extremely unsettling." He said, unsure of how to interpret the existential experience of narrative awareness.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
What, the existential crisis? You get used to it.

Once you come to grips with the fact that you're just a figment of the imagination of a sadist, all the pain, death and misery becomes easier to handle.

Dude...you need to get laid.

Caldwin

Citizen
*double take*
What in the world have you done to yourself now?

Mantis blades, cyberdeck for quick hacking and jacking into the net, cyber optics...I'm going for it all!

You do realize that too many implants can lead to cyber psychosis, right?

One can only hope. *big grin*

I'm so glad I'm from a reality where I never went to that damn bar!

Language!

Caldwin

Citizen
He deals in black market implants, probably stripped from people who were still attached to them.

There's a utopian side of town and a dystopian side. He works on the less reputable side.

Caldwin

Citizen
He's pretty loaded on tech himself. Bunch of gatling turrets too. You may want to take this with you.

*hands Fnu a thermal detonator*

Just don't press the red button unless you mean it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I accidentally coffee'd myself out of time and space again. Every minute today is lasting several minutes.

Caldwin

Citizen
So, how's the space time continuum today, Fnu?

Just had a rynrift. It's going in reverse!!!

You are so damaged!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Better. I don't know what happened yesterday. I didn't have any more than usual. I must have gotten some randomly stronger grinds.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
*stumbles into the thread with a baguette trailing in hand* helloooooo.... I am in a Mood. *grin*
Who wants to plaaaaaaaay?

Sharkshadow

Citizen
i will! i sacrifice these two pieces of rye bread to summon french bread of the egyptian gods, then use the polymerization in my hand to fuse harpy's egg and oil of slifer the executive producer to create mayo of methuselah! your move.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!! *HP goes to 1*
I-it's not over yet! I summon sour dough from my graveyard! With his special ability Necrobread, I pendulum summon TMM, the giant sandwich maker!
*TMM appears and starts making a sandwich* It may take him a few turns, bit once he makes his Hoagie of Doom and eats it, you're through, Sharky!
*Maniacal laugh*

Sharkshadow

Citizen
DRAW MONSTRO CARDO! i cast SIngles of the damned to summon two chease slice tokens to my field, i then sacrifice those tokens to play OOO Shiney. your TMM is now distracted by new transformers news for 5 turns. i then pay half my life to points ot summon Karen Bane of Managers, she attacks with Im a secret shooper, reducing your cards in hand to zero!

Top Bottom