Static gets all the animations.

ded7li5-d5877bd9-3500-4d23-b636-0ed2a43ff67e.gif

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Want to know a secret?

My first animation was going to be Symphony cowering from a vacuum cleaner. But it didn't go well.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I didn't have the skill or the patience to pull it off. Doodling is one thing. Animation is a whole different beast.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Yeah, I've only done one single animation my whole life and it was like really, reeeeeally simple. I'll see if I can find it. It was a long time ago.

Nav_anim.gif

Damn, this is old! It's a Ocarina of Time thing.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Simple is good. You'll never learn anything if you insist on immediately biting off more than you can chew when you're just starting something new.

c05b.png

Caldwin

Citizen
Oh, good! the Report button on the other side of the post from the Like/Quote/Reply buttons. I can't tell you how many times I've nearly reported someone when I was wanting to like a comment.

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
*Static fills every billboard in the once more restored City, and the Mayor is seen talking to someone off screen*

And we're sure this time, no more hiccups? Good, thank you.
McmesEd.png

Good evening my fellow citizens, as you may know we've recently suffered an unfortunate setback to our initial rollout of your new City. Rest assured the culprit will be caught and flayed. For now please take this opportunity to enjoy the cities new amenities, the resurrection services, public housing and healthcare. Stay tuned for future updates and mandatory city procedures.

We now return you to regularly scheduled capitalistic billboards, propaganda and subliminal messaging.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
With an unceremonious POP Wordswell reappeared exactly where he had been, confused and disoriented.

"What," he asked of no one in particular, "was that? The entire world went a bit fuzzy for a few moments and then suddenly it all just snapped back in place... except, not everything is where it was. I... I think the mayors office was six feet to the left before."

Caldwin

Citizen
I was playing Street Fighter before. Looks like now I'm playing "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." Weird!

Top Bottom