Post Pictures of your Transformers with Backdrops!

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Already did. No use
Yeah, mine came in today, and despite doing everything right, it seems rather iffy.

Worse, though, is this:

I'm feeling sick and maybe a little heartbroken right now, after waiting so long for this and within moments of opening it...

Incidentally, reviews online are talking about how you can stow everything in his trailer, but I'm having a hard time with that besides dumping everything in the back. Anyone figured anything out?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ouch.

Can 3D printers do clear plastic yet? We have some wizards on Discord who make replacement parts.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Yeah, mine came in today, and despite doing everything right, it seems rather iffy.

Worse, though, is this:

I'm feeling sick and maybe a little heartbroken right now, after waiting so long for this and within moments of opening it...

Incidentally, reviews online are talking about how you can stow everything in his trailer, but I'm having a hard time with that besides dumping everything in the back. Anyone figured anything out?
There's a tray under the rear of the trailer, plus a flip-out compartment at the front of it too. Some items might even store inside the main part of the trailer, via the holes in the walls.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There's a tray under the rear of the trailer,
That's where my Matrix glow got broken, when it was loose and got jammed in the front of the compartment. (You can see it on the right-hand side of the pic.)

Only the pointy ones fit that front compartment, or in the lower one, but the big bursts seem too big to fit anywhere but loosely in the main trailer compartment -- definitely not in the holes on the inside walls, unless you remove the cannon.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
That's where my Matrix glow got broken, when it was loose and got jammed in the front of the compartment. (You can see it on the right-hand side of the pic.)

Only the pointy ones fit that front compartment, or in the lower one, but the big bursts seem too big to fit anywhere but loosely in the main trailer compartment -- definitely not in the holes on the inside walls, unless you remove the cannon.

Screenshot_20210915-095314.jpg
Screenshot_20210915-095514.jpg

Full video, showing all storage options:

-

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
@Powered Convoy Checked it out, and he was pretty much confounded by the same big effects parts the same way I was.

(Unless he comes back to them later, I'm only at 11:26.)
I don't think he did. To be honest, I don't use the extra parts and have kept them in the box. I think the trailer had a bit too much engineering in it, which I believe bumped-up the price. I think it's the opposite of Earthrise Prime, whose trailer was under-engineered.

Top Bottom