Marvel Toy Thread

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Hey guys. If you think you missed out on Retro Rogue and Gambit from last year, Look at Target.com again. I just got them in.

electricidad

Citizen
Hey guys. If you think you missed out on Retro Rogue and Gambit from last year, Look at Target.com again. I just got them in.

These figures are easily the best versions of these characters' looks. Thanks for posting this.

RCX

Citizen
Guarantee they announce cell-shaded versions of these guys for their VHS collection once enough time passes.
But yes, both these guys are great. Love Gambit's new head, but wish his costume was black like the first version.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Bit late in the day but Fan First Legends recap time

Start of it was showing off the boxes for the 4 revealed Disney Plus shows (The two Hawkeyes and the two Moon Knights) The boxes conveniently didn't have the cross sell on the back to spoil anything of the rest of the wave.

Next predictably the Thor Love and Thunder figures that were revealed officially yesterday as well as the Mjolner role play hammer.
Mighty Thor (Jane Foster)
Armored Thor
Ravager Thor
Gorr
Star-Lord
Teen Groot
BaF is a new armored Korg

They finally showed off the 20th anniversary Toad figure. Two heads with one having his tongue out. Also comes with two small actual animal toads

From there we got a lot of Spider-Man news, Pretty much won't expect the three Movie Spiders from No Way Home until next year. But to tide us over they revealed that many of the previously announced figures will be going up for Pre-order tomorrow around 1pm eastern. Including....
Comic Iron Spider
Stealth Future Foundation Spider-Man
A "King in Black" two pack featuring the previously announce Null and a Bat winged Venom
A "Renew Your Vows" Two pack featuring a new pin-less Spider-Man and Mary Jane as Spinnerette
And a 1st appearance Amazing Fantasy #15 Spider-Man with 4 sets of Hands, Two weblines, and two sets of Under arm web wings
They also showed of the figures from the Silk and Dock Ock 2 pack in hand

Then there's the exclusives. Target is going live with the rest of things tomorrow with..
A Spider-Man Homecoming 2 pack of Peter in school clothes and Ned
And then a "Into the Spider-Verse" Animated version of Spider-Man Noir with repeat of the Spider-Ham that came with Gwen last year.

And then the kick in the packs from Walmart with no release date mentioned a Spider-Man retro carded Lizard. It's a new mold that is off the basic size figure than the bigger BaF years ago. Comes with a classic comic head and a more modern looking one, Two Science Flasks, and his Tail is Bendy wired.

And our last tease came from a cloth lab coat. A bit weird considering Lizard was just announced before so what other scientist is coming?

Not to mention that Dan had a few teases in the background that probably are the next X-Men VHS figures. There were a classic Toy Biz Morph and Apocalypse in both his regular form and the Toy Biz AoA Apocalypse figure of years ago. The AoA one is weird considering we just got that version of Apocalypse at retail last year.

MrBlud

Citizen
Fully enclosing Legends boxes with BAF pieces and/or shoddy paint QC seems like a recipe for absolute disaster.

electricidad

Citizen
I kept checking Target for Spider-Man Noir. Supposed to go live today. Ended up never seeing it.

But I DID find GI Joe Classified Python Patrol Viper was back in stock. Assuming the order goes through, it's a nice consolation prize.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
It went live shortly after 1 pm Pacific and was sold out by 1:30 it seems.

electricidad

Citizen
My vigilance paid off. Ended up getting a Noir from Target.

Eh--a better way to say that would be, "I got an order in." Target can still conceivably cancel. Which is not unrealistic.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
My Anniversary Hulk finally arrived. Very happy to finally have a Hulk that I like. He's very 1970s Hulk art but that's fine because it's a really well done 70s Hulk look.

-ZacWilliam, now I still want a really good comic book Mr Fixit and especially a Pantheon era Smart Hulk.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So today's Instagram stream showed mostly a bunch of Exclusives.

First off the one non exclusive is another for the Disney + second wave with Sharon Carter from Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Starting off the Exclusives I'll do the Fan channel release (ie most online non big box retailers)

Retro FF Card Firelord, Retro Iron Man Carded War Machine, and The Emissary from Hell! Japanese Toei Spider-Man! Sadly Spider-Man does not come with his own Galactus sized Leopardon Robot.

Target is getting a Classic Marvel Toy Biz carded Amazing Bag-Man Spidey..... I know it's a classic, but so glad I don't have to mess with Target for that one :D

Lastly Pulse is getting an Exclusive Mojoworld pack with a new Mojo, Longshot, redeco of the Reto card Dazzler and a "Slug" or X-baby version of Wolverine. Comes in a fancy box that looks like a TV and other unimportant packaging that will get tossed once I open it up for that Mulleted 3 fingered lucky charm. Oh and Dazzler and the Spineless blob too.

Oh and the 3.75 scale line is getting an oversized Sentinel with a blast effect, Battle damaged swapple head and required mechanical tendril to come from it's hand.

All are slated to go live for preorders about 1pm Eastern/ 10 Pacific. Adjust for your time zones accordingly.

electricidad

Citizen
Firelord is likely the only one I'll make an effort to get. I already have War Machine, and I have a bunch of Spiders-Men on preorder, so Bag-Man and Japanese Spider-Man aren't necessarily a priority. (BUT! They are pretty freaking cool looking and I reserve the right to change my mind. . .)

They really went above and beyond on the packaging for the Mojoworld Exclusive. Maybe if I find it on clearance?

I don't want to sound like I'm bashing these figures, but for me cost is dulling my fear of missing out.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Galactus draws nearer! Near enough for an unboxing from the Legends team!

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Also Legends Rhino is all sorts of fun!
DB7269BB-62AA-4834-87D2-CB50F73CE704.jpeg

ACE6EED6-CC3D-4D11-8495-EC0DDDE94BB9.jpeg

D75A2855-F389-454A-81B8-9ADC99FFF5E0.jpeg
0ED4D8F4-8097-4A0B-8281-E23DCA9C5B6C.jpeg

F4B7B00C-7E44-4AD0-B27F-79C0F7FF89A9.jpeg

electricidad

Citizen
I'd forgotten I'd ordered Marvel Legends Retro Sandman off of Best Buy! I'd ordered Dec. 5. He shipped yesterday, and I should have him in-hand tomorrow.

Top Bottom