Mark Cuban's Cost Plus Drug Company

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So this is old news but I'm having my first experience with them. A couple months back Billionaire Mark Cuban started a cost plus 15% pharmacy for generic drugs. I didn't think much of it until I had a new med refused by my insurance and my doctor insist I go on it. Got my first month's pills at Walmart with GoodRX, dropped it from $130 to $20. But then I found that on Cost Plus it would have been a little over 5 bucks. Next month my pills will be coming in the mail.

https://costplusdrugs.com/ check it out, might find savings on some of your meds. Sometimes probably less than your insurance copays. Be thrifty!

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I've kept an eye on it, but I have a pretty good deal with the hospital I work at's pharmacy. Being a hospital employee has its benefit these days.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Goes to show how greedy our current healthcare system is. It means even the PHARMACIES are adding insane markups($9 would be a roughly 100% markup in this case. $130 would result in a markup of over 2700%). The entire system is broken.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Recently read that Medicare could save 4 BILLION just by using Cost Plus. Insane. The system is truly broken.

Top Bottom