Magic the Gathering

Autobubbs

Citizen
Gentlemen......

Tonight I just completed my set of Forgotten Realms. Unless I choose to go after variants that is. Which I'm kind of tempted to do so, on account of I don't really like the book-art cards for Minsk ant the Terrasque. Drizzt looks boss though.

Autobubbs

Citizen
I got too little time and too many pictures that need downloading already to take a pic of my entire set.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
1631543526293.png

day/night tokens for the new set.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Those are so fan made it hurts, but I would love to see those printed up!

But Honestly I'm probably going to dial down on this set. I like the idea of Innistrad as a concept and having it there, but I'm just not there in gameplay. I got a decent amount of original Innistrad and have never liked sets that focus a lot on the transformation double faced cards. Ixalan being a rare exception, I just don't like either having an unsleeved deck with a proxy card to replace with another dual faced out in the open or pretty much forcing me to use sleeves which I'll have to rotate the card every time it transforms. I may just grab a prerelease set for me and my nephew, and buy a few boosters and singles. I like gettting a set booster box lately but they are piling up and I've been buying a set of Art series cards later on ebay anyways so I'm probably better off just chilling on this and Crimson Vow. Especially with Christmas coming.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
DH7Jho0.jpg

Original Ebay Listing included: Crovax, Orim, Volrath, Grevin Il-Vec, Barrin, Hanna (1 each)
Delivered: All that you see. These guys hooked me the hug up! I honestly couldn't believe it. They gave me the entire hugging set...some cards doubled up! Freaking amazing!

Sq5x2vT.jpg

This also arrived today. So I think my collection of Weatherlight Crew stuff is complete (for now).

Q4rWN5W.jpg

And this is my final eBay arrival.

Now, when I say "I'm a Drizzt Fan," I want you to get my full meaning...

xStyTGL.jpg

Unfortunately, you can see where I stopped. Like I've said a few times, my attention span isn't what it used to be. I do have Rise of the King and Vengeance of the Iron Dwarf on my my Kindle App. Unfortunately, I haven't even made it through Rise of the King. As I've said, my attention span just isn't what it used to be.

CuFZ2jK.jpg

That Readers Guide to RA Salvatore's The Legend of Drizzt (second row far left) I got at GenCon for free. I even got it autographed.

Uh6dSA3.jpg

5i8njrX.jpg

That's the Icing Death D&D mini that came with Drizzt and Wulfgar Also pictured are the mini's for Bruenor and Guenhwyvar.
Magic cards include 2X Drizzt Do'Urden, 4X Bruenor Battlehammer, 4X Catti-bri of Mithril Hall.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
No, afraid not. But I really need to be done with getting all these cards for a bit. I've been spending too much money lately, and honestly, I have all the ones I want for now.

Autobubbs

Citizen
We've once again returned to Innistrad. As the the initial set was my first full block of Magic, I was naturally was chomping at the bit for the new set.

So, how'd the rest of you come out with your pulls thusfar?

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I got the new Teferi out of my prerelease pack. Like I said above I’m dialing back on this set. First main set I haven’t bought a box for in nearly a year. I’ll probably buy the Art Series cards off eBay.

Top Bottom