Magic the Gathering

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Oh it’s also Crimson Vow prerelease weekend! I’m thinking of going to a tournament today or tomorrow but I’m not sure how turn out is going to be.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I'm not very good and I typically lose but at least TMM's other decks are fun to play against. Fighting against slivers is like being locked in a telephone booth while trying to fight off an ever increasing army of ants finding their way into the booth (oh, and by the way, you're covered in honey).

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So been reading the M:tG comic series as it’s been coming out. They just killed off
Jace
in the latest issue as
he had become a mental anchor point for Marit Lage and he and the extended Gatewatch lured it to Amonkhet to let it be worshipped forever by the undead there and he stayed behind as Lage made Planefall ala Armeggeddon

Considering it's comics and it would be the first Planeswalker character to defy death lately, I largely expect this not to stick.

Autobubbs

Citizen
So, don't know if everyone is up on their Kamigawa spoilers but not only is

Phyrexian Praetor Jin-Gitaxias back in town...

BUT...

So is Tamiyo... and she's been assimilated into Phyrexia's little Borg/ Cenobite fold. :(

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Damn, figured the Phyrexians would be showing up more with a return to Dominaria on the horizon again and a rewind back to the Brothers War but was not expecting them to grab someone like that. I keep expecting Tezzeret to go full Phyresis, but with that character it opens up the field to anyone,

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Ok they just keep trying to one up their set trailers now! Can Wizards make a Weatherlight saga Anime?! Please!

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
There also seems to be a link to a Manga that goes over the main story shown in this trailer as well. You can read it on the MTG site or download it.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Already posted about this in Mayhem, but TMM and I got some really nice pulls from a bundle box, 1 collector booster pack, one blue theme and one red theme booster packs. Most of these came from the bundle box. Took pics of all the mythics plus others with fun art.
20220219_173603~2.jpg
20220219_173958~2.jpg

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
that's a nice cyberpunk-meets-fantasy anime setting you have there

would be a shame if

someone made it into a d&d setting.

(pleasewizardsofthecoastpleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I really need to grab the art series cards of this set. Still need to go back and get Crimson Vow yet, but the art in this one is awesome.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
that's a nice cyberpunk-meets-fantasy anime setting you have there

would be a shame if

someone made it into a d&d setting.

(pleasewizardsofthecoastpleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)
just... just give me a New Phyrexia monster manual and ill be happy. please. PLEASE.

Top Bottom