Magic the Gathering

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Daith

Citizen
Oh it’s also Crimson Vow prerelease weekend! I’m thinking of going to a tournament today or tomorrow but I’m not sure how turn out is going to be.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I'm not very good and I typically lose but at least TMM's other decks are fun to play against. Fighting against slivers is like being locked in a telephone booth while trying to fight off an ever increasing army of ants finding their way into the booth (oh, and by the way, you're covered in honey).

Daith

Citizen
So been reading the M:tG comic series as it’s been coming out. They just killed off
Jace
in the latest issue as
he had become a mental anchor point for Marit Lage and he and the extended Gatewatch lured it to Amonkhet to let it be worshipped forever by the undead there and he stayed behind as Lage made Planefall ala Armeggeddon

Considering it's comics and it would be the first Planeswalker character to defy death lately, I largely expect this not to stick.

Top Bottom