Magic the Gathering

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
So WotC pretty much revealed their plans for up until the 1st quarter of 2026 for Magic at GenCon, and I’m not really enthused at all. The “Universes Beyond” products are hyping me more than any of the normal sets they talked about. And even then it’s feeling so much more like they are pushing out to much a year to keep up with. Lord knows there are quite a few sets I feel I can skip. Both Remastered sets for Ravnica next year and Innistrad the year after are easy passes for me.

But outside the Caverns of Ixalan with the Jurassic World sun set, and a year later with the Bloomburrow anthropomorphic animal set, I’m not really seeing much to grab my attention.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I know Drizzt is more of a D&D property than a MtG property, but my other Drizzt pictures were put here because they included MtG cards...so I'm kinda stuck.

Anyway, I found this at GameStop today...

IMG_2581.jpeg

IMG_2584.jpeg

He doesn't stand so well on his own, so I had to us a couple books to prop him up. But he looks fantastic. The cloak is removable. I'm not sure what the green thing is, but the blue thing is an effect that be put on one of the swords (more intentioned for Icing Death I would assume). The swords look great and fit in the scabbards snuggly, though I prefer to display him dual-wielding them in normal badass fahion.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Could be. It's as good a guess as anything. The box doesn't say, so I'll go with that.

Top Bottom