7 movies

Scooby - Doo
6 movies

5 live
Scoob!

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
Trans Formers renewed for two after Rise Of The Beasts and Fast And The Furious 11 is 2025. They had done Hobbs And Shaw

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Longest in terms of lifespan or number of films? Godzilla's probably got both locked up, but I'd have to do some research on that. The MCU is catching up quickly on the quantity front, though.

Last edited:

wentwood

Citizen
Well MCU movies have 2 or 3 with each member of the MCU. Also 4 with all of the Avengers.

Ungnome

Citizen
All the MCU movies are part of the same franchise. That was the intention from day one. Since the introduction of the multiverse it COULD be argued that ALL the Marvel movies have been retroactively added to the MCU as well, but I'm not willing to go that far. Besides do we REALLY want the MCU, cinematic wise at least, to start with Howard the Duck?

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Interestingly, Kamen Rider has around 50-ish theatrical releases it looks like, if you discount the ones that were expanded episodes and the two theme park releases. Guessing they weren't counted because they're addons mostly to existing TV series, rather than standalone.

Ultraman has around 42 listed, but guessing some of the first 21 again don't count because they sound like expanded TV episodes from the titles:

Not even gonna think about Super Sentai and all the VS and summer movies... yeah, I'm guessing the criteria excludes most of these three because the movies aren't necessarily standalone, even if they got theatrical releases.

wentwood

Citizen
X 12 is the first MCU entry but they've had to wait for the Fox Contract to run out.

So after that happens how would this effect Spider - Man up to Amazing Spider Man 2?
Also all X movies up to The New Mutants?

Those 2 lines have me curious.
I own all the movies up to The New Mutants and No Way Home respectively BTW.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
All the MCU movies are part of the same franchise. That was the intention from day one. Since the introduction of the multiverse it COULD be argued that ALL the Marvel movies have been retroactively added to the MCU as well, but I'm not willing to go that far. Besides do we REALLY want the MCU, cinematic wise at least, to start with Howard the Duck?
I mean that'd only improve it if it did.

wentwood

Citizen
Well even though MCU has over 30 movies I consider each member to be their own series actually.

Thor and Avengers are the only 2 to go 4 movies.

Ungnome

Citizen
Hmm, now that I think about it, MST3K has 230 installments. Granted all but one of those were made for TV or streaming exclusives and it was essentially rebooted after the 21st, but they were all feature length productions.

wentwood

Citizen
X Men and Spidy movies and Fantastic 4 maybe. Those 3 make sense.

Just being realistic about this.

As for the others not so much.

Iron Man may have started MCU but let's see what Marvel has had movies before we start adding everybody.

By that it would be any one in MCU that's had a movie pre MCU who's been on the big screen pre MCU.

Those should be included.

Top Bottom