Live Action reboot appreciation thread

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Here we can discuss the reboot series and share our toys from the rebooted live action franchise. Involving Bumblebee and soon Rise of the Beasts!

Attachments

• 20210906_114820.jpg
    20210906_114820.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 112
  • 20210906_114807.jpg
    20210906_114807.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 20210906_001508.jpg
    20210906_001508.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 20210906_002107.jpg
    20210906_002107.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 20210906_002131.jpg
    20210906_002131.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 90

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
May I ask why is this thread titled "trilogy" though Bumblebee and Rise of the Beasts are not part of a trilogy (yet)?

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Because I didn't have a better title.

That and I still hold out hope the animated prequel film mentioned before is still coming out

Last edited:

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I don't have a lot of hope for Rise of the Beasts, I get the feeling that they learned nothing from the Bumblebee movie aside from using G1 looking bots, in the end, I expect the film to boil down to a CGI mess with very shallow character development

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
There's rumors going around that Paramount is getting out of big budget theatrical films to focus on content for streaming, so we may see Hasbro partnering with a different studio in the future if they want to keep making movies.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
There's rumors going around that Paramount is getting out of big budget theatrical films to focus on content for streaming, so we may see Hasbro partnering with a different studio in the future if they want to keep making movies.

Paramount has a new CEO and he wants to focus primary on Streaming from what I gathered, they aren't abandoning big budget films to put into cinemas completely, with Hasbro, they have a deal with Paramount for films and apart of the deal Hasbro puts up more money than they had been and they gain more creative control over the films, hench which is why we got the G1 desgins in the Bumblebee movie and it happened on the heels of the Last Knight's failure, I believe that it lost money for Paramount and Hasbro which is one of other the reasons we got G1 looking bots for BB movie because Hasbro knows G1 sells, while the Bayformers got more and more silly with their desgins and harder to make toys of but then they kept throwing money at Bay and he just, how should I put this........., lost his passion and he didn't really care about the brand, he was in it for the money and he might of had to much creative freedom that things got messy! I think what really harmed the movies the most outside of not using G1 looking bots is the fact across the run of films they killed off about every major character or had characters just vanish with no given reason but this is mostly speculation on my part!

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

Last edited:

Blot

Citizen
Huh, surprised they didn't go for lightpiping on the head. That film's Wheeljack actually has "ears" that are translucent all the way through. Still, he's very good looking and I wasn't expecting such a clean robot mode. That lack of backpack especially.

Top Bottom