LGBTQ+ Transformers fan thread

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Sooo my husband and I got our legal name change decrees. Our hearing was as gay as shit.😍🥳🥰🤩🏳️‍⚧️
6F3FE708-3023-4938-8031-5CD7773CD514.jpeg

(Even though the judge is a public official, still blotted out their face outta habit.🤷🏻‍♀️😅)

Patch

Citizen
Congrats! Hopefully you don't have to spend too long getting the name changed on all your legal documents and things... I remember that being a real pain for a while.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
Congrats! Hopefully you don't have to spend too long getting the name changed on all your legal documents and things... I remember that being a real pain for a while.
Thank you!🥰 Imma wait till after taxes at least so there’s no eff-ups in that context. But… yeah, it’s gonna be a minute to update everything.😅

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I've just created a thread that's about how sex/gender and sexuality of traditional male, female and LGBQT+ people are portrayed/treated in the Transformers fandom, media, toys, etc. It's WIP, so any feedback there is warmly welcomed. I hope it's OK, but I'm happy to make changes if it's not!

Link here:

- https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/transformers-gender-and-sexuality.1461/#post-79415

In other news, Bankok's pride event had a rather fetching float.

1687723599636.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom