Legacy Line Wish List

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
I just said in the idw thread that I have no desire for a Termagax toy, but after thinking about it more siege Ironhide with a new head and chest panel would be a pretty decent fit for her!

I have a sickos desire for every classic 84-85 character that constantly gets remade to have a standard lady repaint, and Termagax could work for Ironhide/Ratchet in general.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Legacy Wishlist:

Omnibots - Overdrive, Downshiff, Camshaft

Deluxe Insecticons - Chop Shop, Venom, Barrage and Beet Papil

Beast Wars - Silverbolt

Beast Machines - Jetstorm
Botanica
Beast Machines - Silverbolt
Nightscream

Scrounge
Glyph
Paddles
Nightbeat
Siren
Hosehead

-ZacWilliam, that's a good start. I'm sure there's more I'd love but that's a good start.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Repaint to Energon Towline?
A5B060AC-F68E-4457-B016-39A0B418539C.jpeg

Glitch

Citizen
Mutants pack
Icebird - Optimus Primal retool
Razor Claw - Dinobot redeco
Poison Bite - Scorponok redeco
Soundwave - Airazor retool

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Crankcase is a partial retool of Skids, right? The Energon TowLine deco would basically be Skids deco, then, on the Skids retool.

Ironfist (or Fisitron), on the other hand would be visually distinct from both.

I am all for an Energon TowLine update, but if I had to pick one or the other, my vote would go to Ironfist.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I wasn’t saying I really wanted an Energon Towline. I just saw it and couldn’t unsee it. Honestly it would probably be a shelf warmer or be better off in a 4 pack like the Goldbug set out now.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Legacy-ified core class Alice to go with the other pretender cons

What would that look like? No clue, that's not my job to figure out lol

Magnusblitz

Citizen
I have a sickos desire for every classic 84-85 character that constantly gets remade to have a standard lady repaint, and Termagax could work for Ironhide/Ratchet in general.

So off the top of my head, I can think of Tracks::Road Rage, Starscream::Slipstream, Bumblebee::Glyph, and Mirage::Crasher. I'm certainly missing some... who else?

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So off the top of my head, I can think of Tracks::Road Rage, Starscream::Slipstream, Bumblebee::Glyph, and Mirage::Crasher. I'm certainly missing some... who else?
Skids::Burn Out, Ravage::Howlback, Cosmos:: Path Finder, Windcharger::Small Foot

Last edited:

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Y'know, it'd be nice to get an actual femme seeker mold in generations at some point, but I think Slipstream from Armada Starscream could be cool

Also Optimus:Optimus(yellow)
Sure the original one is a Fire Convoy repaint, but that could apply retroactively

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
yeah! remembered that right after I posted
god, I'd love a girl with a combining trailer and super mode so much, but not sure I want to settle for one that's associated with urine

(side note: I am always daydreaming about what an Arcee Prime would have looked like if she won the PotP poll)

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Go for a Powermaster Prime/Super Ginrai recolor to get those super robot vibes in for Splendid Convoy. Shame neither version can mount the double cannons on the outer forearms, though.

Future_Erika

singularly focused
Citizen
Finished idw2 and now more than never I desire a titan class Lodestar with Lightbright. I doubt it will ever happen(even in the unofficial realm), but she'd probably be an ark retool, yeah?

I really need to get into customizing one of these days

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I've become very confused as to which molds can be reused where, or what is too expensive nowadays for which, etc, but on the 'pure wishlist' catagory, I'd like to see the Voyager Earthrise mold of the jet redone as G2/Shattered Glass/Action Master/whatever Thundercracker, and as a bonus, have at least some of the parts be made glow-in-the-dark so he can be 'neon' in ANY light. Or a glow in the dark Ghost Starscream from that mold.

Top Bottom