Council of Elders
Citizen
awww but we're at page 11. This thread can't run out of steam until page 1000

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
i dont know, most likely will, and then what? what would the purpose even be?

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
to become so big that Kalidor says we have to lock it, and whoever has the hill when that happens wins. Until then it's just hijinks.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Well, Random got damn close to 6666 before the fall and never got locked. So what actually is the limit?

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
if my experience on having fun is any indication, 3 years until it ends in heartbreak,

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
1st girlfriend broke up two days before our second dating anniversary. Dodged that bullet.

2nd girlfriend I knew for less than a semester before I graduated college and moved back home to start a career instead of staying with her. I was such an idiot. I should have stayed.

Haven't been in a relationship since.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Divorced ten years ago. Good thing. String of failed relationships since. Haven't dated in 3 years. Don't miss it.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Bringing it all back to the time machine, my first use of it would be to make sure I never get married. Show 21 year old me that it would end with myself divorced while in a hospital sick. That should do the trick. Then whatever my replacement 20 years of dating history would be it couldn't possibly be worse.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
that and the butterfly effect, a small change could lead to horrible consequences

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You're right, I can think of a few people I wouldn't want to wind up having married instead. lol

Top Bottom