Last Post!

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
If I had a time machine... Probably wouldn't use it b/c I'd be too afraid of screwing up the space/time continuum. Plus time travel plots give me headaches.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Especially a CoffeeHorse and rocket fuel grade Coffee. :)

Don’t worru MED. A future/past/alt you would turn up to warn you.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Even if another me showed up, I'd have to kill them. They'd totally secretly be after TMM and I can't have that.

~yandere even against myself

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
But then you'd be living in dread of that inevitable moment when you have to go back in time and get murdered by yourself.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Exactly! You’d sudenly want to yandere your past self, onky to temember too late that said past self is gonna yandere you first. :)

Caldwin

Citizen
At which point present day you dies, then there is no future you. Then there's a paradox and all of space/time gets ripped apart and everybody dies. Do you really want that on your conscience?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wouldn't visit 2021 era me. I'd visit kid me and give him a camera and have him record some memories even I have a hard time believing.

Caldwin

Citizen
I'd go back to when I chose coming back to indy and starting my career over staying in Tennessee and seeing if my relationship with my girlfriend could go somewhere and kick myself in the jewels. Not like I've had much use for them after that decision.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'd also make an investment account and withdraw my money when I return to my own time.

Then take that larger sum and go back and do it again.

Etc.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Collect some old money, go back in time to when gold was $30 an ounce. Come back sell the gold. Rinse and repeat.

Top Bottom