It's the Muppet Thread

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Muppets Haunted Mansion was alot of fun. They did a great job of incorporating many of the elements of the ride without feeling too "nudgenudge winkwink".

the bit where Gonzo was really old and feeling loney really hit me

Cybersnark

Citizen
Mokey's new look is weird.

I hope this follows up on Rock On (in which the Doozers invented wifi).

PiratedTVPro

Ancient Protoform
Citizen
Posted a few days ago:
This video seems like a culmination of the recent mismanagement and unMuppetness of the Henson Studios. They made one of my favorite songs sung my the Muppets boring with no soul. If the music's not good, and there's not a single good gag or concept in the entire thing why even do it?

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Well hey, now seems like the perfect time to post this:

If the series is successful, maybe Disney will take the revived interest in the brand to do exactly that.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I thought that the most brilliant part was giving the least 'kid friendly' part of the song to Animal.

Meanwhile, in a future Crossover:

Destroy All Muppets

52818007885_7e108b429e_o.jpg

Shadewing

Citizen
Finally got around to watching Muppets Mayhem!, and this is exactly the kinda Muppet content I want to see more of. Its a show that actually gives a lot of character to the Electric Mayhem band, is actually rather funny and has a pretty decent story about Family. It kinda resolves itself a bit too quickly and easily, imo; but its really well done. I would love to see more series that explore lesser exposed Muppet characters if they're all handled this well.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
Loved Muppets Mayhem. The soundtrack is actually a really good album. Happy to find this thread. As a puppeteer, muppets has been a big part of my life. Transformers and Muppets are two of my favorite things and most of my puppet videos have been about collecting lately.

Top Bottom