Is there a “Request Custom” thread/forum anywhere?

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
I’m hoping someone on staff can let me know in which forum I can post this type of request.

I would like to post a request for someone with a 3D printer to create something for a me; specifically, a custom adapter piece for an existing TF figure that I already have. I am willing to pay for necessary materials/labor/ and shipping cost.

Thanks!

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'd post it in Transformers Discussion or General Discussion, you're going to get the most eyeballs that way. Though I'm unaware of any forums users who have a 3D printer while I know at least 3 of our Discord users do. So I'd highly recommend signing up for Allspark Chat and asking there, specifically Zoose or Trigggerr should be able to help you.

Galvaplexia

Flamboyant Cuddles!!!
Citizen
I'd post it in Transformers Discussion or General Discussion, you're going to get the most eyeballs that way. Though I'm unaware of any forums users who have a 3D printer while I know at least 3 of our Discord users do. So I'd highly recommend signing up for Allspark Chat and asking there, specifically Zoose or Trigggerr should be able to help you.

Ooh, great! Thank you!!

Top Bottom