Introduce Yourself

Thundercracker Prime

Citizen
Names you go by: Thundercracker Prime.
Pronouns: Male.
What got you into Transformers: Armada.
Other hobbies besides collecting: Reading, writing, playing video games and TTRPGS, learning about history, and Gunpla.

DarkeklawGW

Immortal Maximal OC
Citizen
Names you go by: Darkeklaw, Darke, Grey (The GW stands for Greywolf) DKGW
Pronouns: Don't really care which pronouns you use for me as long as you don't call me late for dinner :D
What got you into Transformers: Coolest cartoon Growing up
Other Hobbies beisdes collecting: Painting, Leather Crafting.

HailKingCrimson

Crimson
Citizen
Names you go by: Crimson/Crim/HailKingCrimson

Pronouns: He/Him

What got you into Transformers: Everything to do with Galvatron

Other Hobbies beisdes collecting: photography, board games, Video games

Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: All of my Socials are in my Bio though facebook was glitchy so i just put my name on FB in my main bio.

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
Names you go by: Sunstorm (AKA "The Captain" in other, non-toy related, areas of the web.)
Pronouns: He-Man
What got you into Transformers: Marvel's Transformers #1 (1984)
Other Hobbies besides collecting: Podcaster, Info-Pirate, Political Activist, Firebird Enthusiast, Gardener, Kitbasher.
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: https://www.facebook.com/patrick.s.pino/

Last edited:

Shattered Trousers

That thing Ratchet needed.
Citizen
Hi, everybody!

I've been a regular member of the TFW2005 community for a couple of years. Just thought I'd join in here too, to hear some different voices and some different opinions.

Names you go by: Monkey, Laine

What got you into Transformers: Been a fan of the toys since childhood in the early '80's. My relationship to the fiction is sometimes complicated, but toys are always a good time.

Other Hobbies beisdes collecting: Painting custom Transformers (and sometimes other toys) is my happy place. I'm very lax when it comes to making the effort to share what I make, but I'm trying.

Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: Nah, joining a discussion forum is as close to social media as I care to be.

Looking forward to enjoying your company!

~L~

Kaon

Hi, everybody!

I've been a regular member of the TFW2005 community for a couple of years. Just thought I'd join in here too, to hear some different voices and some different opinions.

Names you go by: Monkey, Laine

What got you into Transformers: Been a fan of the toys since childhood in the early '80's. My relationship to the fiction is sometimes complicated, but toys are always a good time.

Other Hobbies beisdes collecting: Painting custom Transformers (and sometimes other toys) is my happy place. I'm very lax when it comes to making the effort to share what I make, but I'm trying.

Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: Nah, joining a discussion forum is as close to social media as I care to be.

Looking forward to enjoying your company!

~L~

Glad to have you around! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Silverstreak

Citizen
Silverstreak, Thoughtcrime, Flashback

The earliest toys got me into TF. Dropped out around the time of TFTM. The Transmetals pulled me back in. I’ve been in this game a looong time. Used to post here back in the BM/RID days then dropped out again.

Other hobbies include watches, classic menswear, video games, movies

I don’t do social media

electricidad

Citizen
electricidad!
Pronouns: He/him
Location: Galena, Il. We have three ghost tours, or roughly one for every 1,167 residents.
What got me into Transformers: I purchased Brawn in 1984. Never stopped!
Hobbies: jogging, reading, and 6-inch figure lines
No other social media things to promote. This has been a hell of a year. I've completed 18 months of master's degree courses in less than 12. Our family dog passed away in July, which was devastating (my wife and I have three teenage daughters. It's been four months, and I still get choked up thinking about it). Still, everyone is healthy, and I'll take that any day.

Pcsolyar

JaAm Connoisseur
Citizen
Names you go by: Pcsolyar
What got you into Transformers: Unicron Trilogy and '07 movie
Other Hobbies beisdes collecting: Destiny 2, 3d design, and polymer research.
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: not publicly

Same. Every now and then I get a bit bothered by their policies and some major figures there, figured I'd see what this place was like. I've been in the Allspark discord server for a bit anyways. Might as well make a forum account.

Kaon

Names you go by: Pcsolyar
What got you into Transformers: Unicron Trilogy and '07 movie
Other Hobbies beisdes collecting: Destiny 2, 3d design, and polymer research.
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: not publicly

Same. Every now and then I get a bit bothered by their policies and some major figures there, figured I'd see what this place was like. I've been in the Allspark discord server for a bit anyways. Might as well make a forum account.

Glad to have you on the Forums! If you want the forumites role on the server just let me know your discord tag! Enjoy your stay :)

SteveMegatron

Citizen
Well, I'm back. Forgot mostly to post since the board came back up.

Names you go by: Megatron, Steve Megatron, Altered Geek
Pronouns: He, Him
What got you into Transformers: Beast Wars, Marvel's G1/G2 Comics, TF G1 Re-Runs, BW Toys
Other Hobbies besides collecting: Podcasting, Voice Acting, Audio Drama Producer,
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: Twitter @SCP21 and GeekCastRadio.com

Last edited:

Corwin613

Citizen
Names you go by: Corwin, usually if you see Corwin613 anywhere it tends to be me.
Pronouns: male He/him
What got me into transformers: the tv show and the toys from the 80s back when they first came out and all the shows since.
Other hobbies: Comic books, model kits (transformers, zoids, gundam), Video games, movies, Sci Fi/Fantasy books, and the occasionaly Funko Pop

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Names you go by: LordGigaIce, Ice_Cap, AgentZero, Prydania... those are the big ones. LordGigaIce#1987 on Discord
Pronouns: He/Him/His
What got you into Transformers: Been into it since I was a kid. The G2 cartoon and toys just hooked me. I've come in and out of collecting, but I've always been a fan.
Other Hobbies besides collecting: Books, writing, movies, hockey, photography, graphic design, podcasting
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: Just the podcast I work on. It's sports media centric, so if that's your thing check us out? If no, no biggie.
Basically a Sports Show Twitter, Tumblr and Discord.

PiratedTVPro

Ancient Protoform
Citizen
Names: TVPro, PiratedTV, PiratedTVPro, PTVPro, Petey Veapro
Pronouns: he/him
What got you into Transformers: TF:TM and G2 reruns
Other Hobbies besides collecting: Graphic Design, Cinema, Comics, Marvel, MCU, Marvel, Disney, Nintendo, PlayStation, Knowing a little about a lot. I no longer collect, or pay attention to Transformers except passively through the Allspark.
Do you have anything you want to promote: CWTheaters.com is my company. Right now we represent 76 screens on the East Coast and Arizona.
When did you first join the Allspark: 1999, EZBoard Days, SwattingOrangeCat.gif
Fun trivia: One of the original co-hosts of TF:Wire Podcast, there's a video of me (and a bunch of other Allsparkers) playing Guitar Hero with Stan Bush at Botcon 2007 somewhere.

Last edited:

Matrix_Prime

Citizen
Names: Matrix_Prime, MatrixPrime, Jesse
Pronouns: he/him
What got you into Transformers: My very first Transformer toy (Wheeljack) and the daily airing of the G1 cartoon M-F after school.
Other Hobbies besides collecting: Web Design and Development. Working out. Board games....love board games.
Do you have anything you want to promote: My Github. Currently working on building out a custom web components library.
When did you first join the Allspark: Don't recall...but it was for sure the first Transformers forum I became a member of.
Fun trivia: Started the TFWIRE podcast. Was one of the first to start reviewing Transformer toys on YouTube back in 2006 before people started making a living doing it. I appear on the original Rhino DVD set that featured the BotCon 2002 documentary - you can see me in a few shots walking the dealer room with my then bleached blonde hair.

AutobotGirl17

Citizen
Names you go by: Silver, Max, and Zumie
Pronouns: anything except he/him
Location: somewhere in the Cybertronian country side jk Asia. somewhere in the middle east. nothing more specific than that.
What got you into Transformers: in 2018, my friends showed me the first episode of Transformers Prime, Rid15, and Rescuebots, and though everyone hates RiD15 that was the first transformers show I completely watched, and I'm still here lol (altho I hate RiD15 now)
any socials you wanna promote: ay I have ao3, wattpad, and discord (and more but those are the first ones that come to mind)

Dr. Nuk

Citizen
Names you go by: Dr. Nuk or just Nuk
What got you into Transformers: Generation 2 was what introduced me to Transformers. Beast Wars was what got me to like Transformers.
Other Hobbies beisdes collecting: Video games, watching classic TV shows and movies on DVD and Blu-Ray
Do you have any social media profiles you want to promote: No. Social media is evil.

Top Bottom