I'm So Sorry/Please Delete My Posts

RID15BumblebeeFan

Citizen
Hi, how are you? And also, I think I have a question for you: Could you, by any chance, please delete all of my posts that were all on the R.E.D. Series forum? And also, I think I have this to say: I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for everything I've done, I didn't mean anything to offend you at all, and I sure hope that you're not upset with me, and also, I sure hope that you'll find it in your hearts to forgive me. From Stephanie Foraci

Shadewing

Citizen
I'm wondering if you're autistic. I'm not staff, but I've seen nothing that would offend anyone; plus the constant apologizing and lack understanding people teasing/joking with you seems to suggest you might be. Which is fine, one of my closest friends tends to always worry about what they say and has trouble understanding when I make a joke.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I know how it feels when you're excited to talk about something but nobody responds. It's not that people are ignoring you, it's just that sometimes people just aren't into the same thing and don't have anything to say. I like some unpopular things, so I get it.

I like Titanium Transformers. They're fun. I don't find many people who agree though. What can I do? We all have our things.

RID15BumblebeeFan

Citizen
I know how it feels when you're excited to talk about something but nobody responds. It's not that people are ignoring you, it's just that sometimes people just aren't into the same thing and don't have anything to say. I like some unpopular things, so I get it.

I like Titanium Transformers. They're fun. I don't find many people who agree though. What can I do? We all have our things.
Thank you.

Top Bottom