I'm Making a Mega Man Thread. My fate is sealed. I have... no choice.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
They look nice, but I'm hearing they'll be priced around fifty bucks a pop...

Sadly there is a reason I collect mostly games/dvd/blu rays, because those are things I can watch/play. Figures just sit on a shelf, and might look cool. I probably shouldn't be spending that much on figures. Yes I realize how strange that must sound given the board I'm on here...

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
They look nice, but I'm hearing they'll be priced around fifty bucks a pop...

Sadly there is a reason I collect mostly games/dvd/blu rays, because those are things I can watch/play. Figures just sit on a shelf, and might look cool. I probably shouldn't be spending that much on figures. Yes I realize how strange that must sound given the board I'm on here...
Nah, I get where you're coming from.

Personally, I just tend to grab stuff I really, really want out of a line. Transformers is the predominant, as I keep getting tons, but beyond that? I tend to pick and choose a lot more.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
Yeah, there are Robot Masters I'd end up shelling money out for, but there is little chance the one I can think of will get a figure in this line given how far along he was, but I really liked the attitude and look of Tengu Man in MM8.

So much I even snagged this so long ago:
20220723_172636.jpg

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I'd be more interested in the Mavericks from the X games than the Robot Masters. Give me a good Sting Chameleon or Wheel Gator or Magma Dragoon and I'm all over it.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, there are Robot Masters I'd end up shelling money out for, but there is little chance the one I can think of will get a figure in this line given how far along he was, but I really liked the attitude and look of Tengu Man in MM8.

So much I even snagged this so long ago:
View attachment 7867
On the bright side, at least he already got a figure when the game came out.

Top Bottom